JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good example of how you can't trust party affiliation when it comes to protecting your rights. We need to measure these folks on an individual basis based on their actual, proven track record of gun rights or gun control. To many R traitors showing up these days. Glad I'm not part of their, or any other party, any longer.

Good example of how you can't trust party affiliation when it comes to protecting your rights. We need to measure these folks on an individual basis based on their actual, proven track record of gun rights or gun control. To many R traitors showing up these days. Glad I'm not part of their, or any other party, any longer.
The NRA gives a report card to politicians up for election and grades them on their stance of the 2A. Not the end all be all, but I strongly agree that someone's position on 2A is a big indicator of how they view and their willingness to protect the Constitution.

NRA-PVF | Grades and Endorsements

The NRA gives a report card to politicians up for election and grades them on their stance of the 2A. Not the end all be all, but I strongly agree that someone's position on 2A is a big indicator of how they view and their willingness to protect the Constitution.

NRA-PVF | Grades and Endorsements

I don't put much stock into the NRA grading. Rick Scott, gov of Florida has an A+ rating and just signed a restrictive gun control bill. For that, he should be dropped to an F and can only make it up with an apology and a repeal of the new law.

I don't put much stock into the NRA grading. Rick Scott, gov of Florida has an A+ rating and just signed a restrictive gun control bill. For that, he should be dropped to an F and can only make it up with an apology and a repeal of the new law.
Excellent point, as always. I believe them over the MSM, but yes a little vetting would be nice

The NRA spent $30 million of our donations to help Trump get elected in 2016, and in return we got a President who told the entire country on camera that we should increase the age of purchase for rifles to 21, ban bump stocks, have universal background checks, and we should confiscate before due process.

A few weeks after Trump said that, the Republican governors of Florida and Vermont passed laws doing exactly that.

The fish rots from the head down.

Back when Reagan was potus he got credit for the ban on machineguns. If you look at when this happened I estimate Reagan was pretty deep into alzhiemer's and those around him did the deed, Bush being one of them. Nancy at the time was telling Reagan what to say so I don't blame Reagan but do blame Bush. His read my lips lie told us the truth about him, he worked with the democrats' to pass the ban in my opinion.

Repub as they became the deep state fear gun ownership, it's all that can really stop the deep state.

The NRA spent $30 million of our donations to help Trump get elected in 2016, and in return we got a President who told the entire country on camera that we should increase the age of purchase for rifles to 21, ban bump stocks, have universal background checks, and we should confiscate before due process.

A few weeks after Trump said that, the Republican governors of Florida and Vermont passed laws doing exactly that.

The fish rots from the head down.

I'm not so sure Trump has anything to do with Rick Scott's decision - rather, I think Marco Rubio had a bigger influence on Scott. And Vermont is smack dab in the middle of some very anti-gun states - wouldn't surprise me in the least that the voters over there pressured him to cave.

Regardless of who influences who, I am interested in judging each individual on their actions - influence aside their actions are the final arbiter of their true position on gun rights.

He tipped his hand during the GOP debates with his affection for "stop and frisk". It raised some eyebrows.

The NRA recommended the ATF ban bump stocks in the wake of the LV massacre.

We were told that this is all a 3D chess match, the endgame being the advance of the Marxist globalist agenda of national disarmament......I mean we would get national concealed carry reciprocity and the HPA passed.

He tipped his hand during the GOP debates with his affection for "stop and frisk". It raised some eyebrows.

The NRA recommended the ATF ban bump stocks in the wake of the LV massacre.

We were told that this is all a 3D chess match, the endgame being the advance of the Marxist globalist agenda of national disarmament......I mean we would get national concealed carry reciprocity and the HPA passed.

Wasn't stop and frisk used to deter crime in the big cities? Are you against stop and frisk?o_O

Wasn't stop and frisk used to deter crime in the big cities? Are you against stop and frisk?o_O
As are gun free zones.

Exactly how much of your liberty are you willing to relinquish to the government for the promise of security?

Being stopped and frisked by the police at random is beyond my tolerance.

This would not engender a public trust and would make it that much harder to be a police officer.

Innocent people objecting to having their civil rights violated would be violently arrested and charged with crimes.

I think of all the law abiding citizens that are stung by these overreaching laws.

People incarcerated for crossing state lines with their legally owned firearm.

People arrested violently by police because their shirt came up and they saw their legally carried firearm.

People who are pulled over and didn't get a chance to disclose they were carrying to an overly aggressive cop, in a state that requires disclosure.

People who are pulled over and aggressively harassed and searched because they hold a CPL in another state where their liberties have not been stripped.

It also opens up police departments and cities to law suits for discrimination and harassment.

It gives good people with honorable and noble functions in our society an incentive to behave like petty bureaucrats.

As are gun free zones.

Exactly how much of your liberty are you willing to relinquish to the government for the promise of security?

Being stopped and frisked by the police at random is beyond my tolerance.

This would not engender a public trust and would make it that much harder to be a police officer.

Innocent people objecting to having their civil rights violated would be violently arrested and charged with crimes.

I think of all the law abiding citizens that are stung by these overreaching laws.

People incarcerated for crossing state lines with their legally owned firearm.

People arrested violently by police because their shirt came up and they saw their legally carried firearm.

People who are pulled over and didn't get a chance to disclose they were carrying to an overly aggressive cop, in a state that requires disclosure.

People who are pulled over and aggressively harassed and searched because they hold a CPL in another state where their liberties have not been stripped.

It also opens up police departments and cities to law suits for discrimination and harassment.

It gives good people with honorable and noble functions in our society an incentive to behave like petty bureaucrats.

How many lives has stop and frisk saved in NY where it was used? Think how many would be saved all over the country. Personally I am for it, and profiling too.

As far as party leaderhip is concerned D=R=D=R. The R's have merely pandered to us in the past for votes. Now it seems they have determined that our votes are no longer needed. I was going to stay an "R" long enough to help Trump get a second term, but now will stay there long enough to help someone who wants to support the 2nd get that chance. After that I'm done.

If someone's crystal ball could have predicted the current situation 18 months ago, would it have swayed you to vote for "Her"?

I didn't think so....

Like it or not, Trump was the best viable candidate to protect our 2A rights.

If someone's crystal ball could have predicted the current situation 18 months ago, would it have swayed you to vote for "Her"?

I didn't think so....

Like it or not, Trump was the best viable candidate to protect our 2A rights.

I'd still vote Trump over Hillary, but I'd vote for a Democrat who stood fully by the 2A over Trump.

Can't recall one of those since the 1960s, do you know any?

Nope. Just sayin' I don't care what party a candidate is so long as they support the Constitution and ALL of our natural rights. All our ruling class has to do is not drive the country into a ditch and basically leave us alone to prosper. That's the beauty of a Representational Republic.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top