JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So Project Veritas didn't publish anything, just said they had been contacted by a tipster who said they found a diary that sleepy Joe's daughter left in a room she had formerly been staying in. Project Veritas said that since it couldn't be verified they wouldn't publish it. Then a DIFFERENT news agency published portions of the diary.

So.... they get the DOJ and FBI raiding Project Veritas and its key members in order to search for the identity of the tipster.

Yup, sounds like Biden told his loyal dogs to attack.

Hopefully this will harm his credibility even more so. It's a pretty massive governmental over reach, utilizing Federal agencies to recover a lost diary.

Last Edited:
Godwin aside, Droolin' Joe draws closer to The Fuehrer every day.
Cognitively, he is out to lunch. Schicklgruber was too, due at least in part to the constant use of the best pharmaceutical Meth in the world (Pervitin) and high potency synthetic opioids (Eukodal).
D.J. may not be shooting up speedballs every day, but his inability to think clearly and run the country is intuitively obvious to anybody who is not so engulfed in Trump Derangement Syndrome that they ignore reality. Invoking the 25th Amdt. would be in order under any other circumstances, but Komrade Kneepads would be even worse.

Last Edited:
It looks and smells fishy. I did not see this thread and started to make my own. ANTIFA should be proud of the FBI raid on Project Veritas, would have been my title. The first thing the '22 Congress should do is file impeachment charges on 'Winken (Garland), Blinken (State), and Nod (Biden) along with Harris., Not sure if doing nothing qualifies on the VP's part, but the rest are derilct or worse.

NONE of these raids really have anything to do with "looking for" some idiot's diary....
.... but, these raids have EVERYTHING to do with intimidation of news reporting, their sources, and their sponsors. :s0071:

The Federal Biden Inquisitors are fishing for associates to threaten, and lives to ruin.
"Have you ever been a source for, or associated with...."

NONE of these raids really have anything to do with "looking for" some idiot's diary....
.... but, these raids have EVERYTHING to do with intimidation of news reporting, their sources, and their sponsors. :s0071:

The Federal Biden Inquisitors are fishing for associates to threaten, and lives to ruin.
"Have you ever been a source for, or associated with...."
Exactly. Maybe they interrupted a whistle being blown on them or the White House. They're having a rough enough time covering for Hillary and Barrack. This might have been too much to contain. It seems to me that O'Keefe is smart enough to keep backups on cloud resources that are out of the reach of abusive agencies.

" Project Veritas sues the NYT. - The FBI raids O'Keefe's home. - NYT knows about raid immediately. - FBI steals O'Keefe's reporter notes. - NYT publishes what his notes were. "

wvnhafnh022anlhmzg8i.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR