JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. (AP) — Petitioners collected enough signatures to place a pro-Second Amendment measure on the November ballot in Klamath County.

The Herald and News reports the measure — if passed — would create an ordinance making it illegal for the county to infringe on a person's right to bear arms. The ordinance would direct the sheriff to determine if any such laws were in violation.

Supporters of the measure collected 1,382 valid signatures, 11 more than required. It was proposed by Timothy Harris of Sprague River.

It's a start, but in addition to the county not infringing on the right to keep and bear arms, I'd have preferred if the ordinance had also stated that the Sheriff could not enforce, or assist in enforcing, any state or federal law that infringed on the 2A.

I would not want the Sheriff to decide - Klamath is close to Commiefornia and may be taken over by Commiefornians like they're doing all over the country.

More pro-2A ballots are needed nationwide. But what can happen that is pro-2A is good anyways.
Sorry like I said in the other thread I'm drinking beer lol .
Who knew
Better not have a fridge behind you with that. :rolleyes:
Well to be fair they're what, about 2% alcohol? Canoe beer as we used to say.
Anything below 40% is just flavored water.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews