JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
PA Microprism is 100% the way to go. It's worth the price—especially when they have the 10% sale code going. Besides being a really solid optic, it also includes tons of mounting options.

Also available in black or FDE housing, red or green reticle, and ACSS Cyclops or Gemini reticle.

Last Edited:
PA Microprism is 100% the way to go. It's worth the price—especially when they have the 10% sale code going. Besides being a really solid optic, it also includes tons of mounting options.

Also available in black or FDE housing, red or green reticle, and ACSS Cyclops or Gemini reticle.
I have a pair of the pre micro, but still very small Cyclops. No buyers remorse at all! Solid optic.

I use the PA micro on one of my builds. I'd say it was worth the money. You should be able to buy one locally at Mazama for under $300

I don't think you'll get auto-live at $200. I haven't seen that feature in anything but Primary Arms Prism Scopes, and they are all above $200.

Owning a bunch of them, I can add to those above in recommendation. I appreciate the fact they will still work when the battery dies.

I use the PA micro on one of my builds. I'd say it was worth the money. You should be able to buy one locally at Mazama for under $300
I love buying local but Mazama is usually 10-15% higher than anywhere else in town. That being said, they have the largest selection in town so...

I don't think you'll get auto-live at $200. I haven't seen that feature in anything but Primary Arms Prism Scopes, and they are all above $200.

Owning a bunch of them, I can add to those above in recommendation. I appreciate the fact they will still work when the battery dies.
SwampFox is the only one I have seen with the auto off function in that price range. I am not a fan of how large the SwampFox 1x is, but on the other hand is the micro prism too small? How is the eye relief on the miro prism?

I want the prism scope because of an astigmatism but it is nice to be to use it even if the batteries are dead.

SwampFox is the only one I have seen with the auto off function in that price range. I am not a fan of how large the SwampFox 1x is, but on the other hand is the micro prism too small? How is the eye relief on the miro prism?

I want the prism scope because of an astigmatism but it is nice to be to use it even if the batteries are dead.
Exactly why I use them. I really like the Vortex Spitfire is you want a red dotish style for CQB. Very fast to use.

I have a trust issue with Swampfox. I'm a sample size of one but I've had nothing but issues with their optics that I've tried. With that said I'd likely not buy any more items from them.

The micro prism is a great sized optic. Almost red dot sized. The eye relief is pretty darn good on the 1x. The 3x is similar to acogs.

Sportsman's Warehouse has the Primary Arms SLx 1x MicroPrism in red or green for $270. If you have a 10% coupon from them it gets down to $243.00 delivered.

I have 3 of them now and will be picking up the 3x soon. If you have an astigmatism, these things are awesome. So small and light and come with a bunch of mounting options.

If you ask nicely, I might have a spare 10% coupon sitting in my inbox I would give you.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top