JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Picked these up local and grabbed them all. Took what I needed and the rest are up for grabs. This is not the out of town guy I got the last batch from as he has decided to set on his pallet for a bit lol

READ AD FIRST!!
ESPECIALLY #6.......

Few things first.....
1. If you have a problem with the price, just keep scrolling. This is exactly what I paidfor them including the 10k of them I kept for myself.
2. I will not ship, do not ask, its not gonna happen.
3. NO trades.
4. FTF in Beaverton (Progress Ridge area, Big Als works best). Willing to travel a little if if buying a few brick or more. I am available most weekends and after 1500 weekdays. No mask required but wash your dirty dick beaters before you hand me your cash.
5. Cash only please. No used oil, olf flip flops or cats...I hate cats.
6. Post in the thread how many you want. Those posts will mark dates and times. Let there be no question what is claimed or who had dibbs. I will PM you to set up time and day to meet. I repeat, posts in this thread get them in the order, by time posted. I will work down the posts until they are gone.
7. Failure to follow though with purchase, no show or pay, will result in negative feedback as to warn others. Will also post those pictures of you from band camp with your favorite flute.
8. I will update the list below as they sell, as fast as I can. The thread will be closed once they are gone.
9. First come first serve. I will hold for long time or high feedback members at my discretion.
10. I reserve the right to refuse your offers and to not sell to whoever I choose. Don't get pissy just move on.

Thanks again and please be patient. We are all busy and I will try to accommodate everyone's schedules.
Thanks
Cape

2k CCI 300 LPP $125 per k
2 CCI 550 magnum SPP $150 Sold
4k Fed GM205M $150 per k SOLD

20201227_181448.jpg 20201227_181455.jpg 20201227_181459.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Good on you for passing them along.

BTW-- does Jenny get a discount ?

I would like 3k of the LPP... I'm open after 1600 M-F.. We can meet in Ester shore park in the coov... During the week or on the weekend.. ( I'm avaliable after 11am on the weekend.. )

@338LM ok well let me know when you can make it down here. Sorry but not driving up to Vancouver to deliver at this point. I'll meet closer to 217 or 26 on the west side but thats about as far as I'm willing to go. I just don't have time and why the meeting location is set in the description. Hope you understand.
Thanks.

@338LM ok well let me know when you can make it down here. Sorry but not driving up to Vancouver to deliver at this point. I'll meet closer to 217 or 26 on the west side but thats about as far as I'm willing to go. I just don't have time and why the meeting location is set in the description. Hope you understand.
Thanks.
Thanks.
I'm ok with that area... send pm to work out details

3k Fed GM205M $150 per k (all remaining) - I'll take these if still available, can meet in Beaverton where convenient...

Thanks for the interest but as stated big als is the meeting place for transfer.
If you can get out here lmk.
Thanks.

No need to update but thanks. Willing to travel a "Little" for a few bricks doesn't mean I will drive 45 mins round trip.

Last Edited:
Sorry, I had intended to reply here immediately after messaging you, simply forgot. I wondered why you never replied. I was interested in the 2k CCI 550s

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top