JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great tip thanks for the update. Unfortunately I wish I didn't just buy powder from them the other day and put 5000 LP primers on back order with cabelas. It would have been real nice to combine my orders and hopefully only be responsible for one hazmat fee. Oh well such is life in an ammunition crisis I guess.

I have used 15K so far, 5K small pistol, in my 9mm an 40's, 5K in large pistol-45, and 5K in 223.
They load well with the Dillons, NOT a single misfire w/any.
They state NON-Corrosive.
The problem I see, is the shipping/hasmat from Kansas.
One needs to get Max wtg in package to reduce this added cost. A 60#+ package will run some $40+ for shipping + haznat.
This weekends gunshow MAY have primers by the brick. $1300 for the primers plus the shipping is tough.
They were out of small pistol this AM when I looked.
I have several backorders, just waiting to see what arrives.
One backorder just arrived. Have some small rifle 223 available.. pm me, if interested

Last Edited:
Just in Bi-Mart 185th and Farmington Aloha 10.30AM they got today several
cases of various size primers. I don't reload so I am not sure what I was looking at,
all were remington. I saw 1 1/2, 2 1/2, 5 1/2, small pistol, 6/1/2, 7 1/2 small rifle and
9 1/2 magnum rifle. They were unloading so there may be others.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top