JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
Zip Code
PM me with any trade offers or questions.

Looking to trade primers for rifle bullets at 1 to 1 ratio. I have most types of primers available. Mix and match of primers types is ok in full 100ct sleeve increments.

I am mainly looking for FMJ rifle bullets in 30cal from 125gr up.

Pulled, surplus, tarnished, etc (no plated or cast) bullets will be considered.

I may also consider other fmj rifle bullets in .257, .264, .277, .358 and .452.

Face to face trades only in metro area. PM me with any questions or trade offers. If you are sending a trade offer, let me know which type(s) of primers you are wanting to trade for and include a good description of the bullets you want to trade.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I hate to turn away a guy offering primers but I would hit up the bimarts as they should have hornady 150gr fmjs. I'm got some 110gr speer tmj but little lighter than you said you wanted.

I hate to turn away a guy offering primers but I would hit up the bimarts as they should have hornady 150gr fmjs. I'm got some 110gr speer tmj but little lighter than you said you wanted.
I can get new 308 147gr FMJs for 17 cents each. Last year I picked up a mixed lot of 30cal bullets weighing from147gr to 173gr for 10 cents each from a member here. Some were tarnished but they all looked straight. I am hoping another member has some old projectiles sittng around collecting dust that they may want to part with.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top