JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just had a really dark thought, I wonder how long it will take before a group of White Christian folks decide to take matters into there own hands and do something about this ( in Europe) or even here in the good Ol' U.S.of A!!! Maybe this is all ready happening, and the MSM is keeping it hush,hush! Not that I would, or am condoning such measures, but It got me thinkin, and when I'm thinkin, so are others with less scruples!

I just had a really dark thought, I wonder how long it will take before a group of White Christian folks decide to take matters into there own hands and do something about this ( in Europe) or even here in the good Ol' U.S.of A!!! Maybe this is all ready happening, and the MSM is keeping it hush,hush! Not that I would, or am condoning such measures, but It got me thinkin, and when I'm thinkin, so are others with less scruples!

They won't. There are more important things on earth that need to be done than retaliating where moth and rust destroy.

I have always carried, never share that I do, many at my church I suspect do as well, I know our bishop does, but not during the service! There are no signs posted and I do not recall it ever coming up with in the community!

At a church we used to belong to, we had a woman there who was in a very bad relationship with a physically abusive husband (he did not attend the church). She got up the courage to leave him and he threatened her, as well as the pastor of the church. A number of us came together, with the pastor's blessing, and agreed to keep an eye on the church during services. We had a police officer, a former prison guard and several others that had CHL's. We positioned ourselves in the congregation, near the doors, down the education wing and one or two in the parking lot. The plan was simply to call the police if he showed up, the guns were only if he tried to get in and do something violent before the police could arrive. Thankfully nothing happened. We did this security service for about 2 months, when he packed up and left town. Most of the congregation never new what we were doing, we just wanted to protect this woman until things could settle down.

I continue to carry everywhere it's not prohibited by law. Threats know no boundaries, so since I never know when a potential threat could be there, I choose to be as prepared as I can, hoping all the while that I'll never ever need it.

Last Edited:
Members of French special police forces of Research and Intervention Brigade (BRI) are seen during a raid after a hostage-taking in the church in Sa...
REUTERS/PASCAL ROSSIGNOL+

I am not Catholic but this is infuriating. 85? and they murder him? Very Sad and senseless. Half measures aren't going to get it done, France.
And Seriously??? Research and Intervention Brigade? What a PC nonsensical name for your best SWAT unit.

Here's a better name Death Brigade, because when we come for you, you are going to die.

Brutus Out

Are scruples like marbles? Cause I had marbles as a kid. :rolleyes:

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews