JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sold
State
Other
I am currently fighting for full custody of my three children and have accumulated a substantial (at least to me) debt with my attorney. I have to square up with them before our next court date in July, otherwise it will be postponed indefinitely, at least until I'm current. I've exhausted all other reasonable options which has brought me to this point. Please keep this and the current market value/availability of similar items in mind as you evaluate this listing, all it includes and asking price.

I personally purchased this Sig 227, new, in October 2015. At the time it was a dream of mine to own one of these. I had zero intention of ever selling it and I hate to let it go but current life situations make this inevitable. Please help me out if you can.

Sig 227- It is a double stacked 45, only made for a few years and no longer in production. Gunbroker has a couple of these with the 'buy it now' price in the $1,000-$1,200 range. These are hard to come by and the accessories and extras can be even harder. It has factory Nitron night sights, the two factory 10 round magazines, the whole kit is as if you picked it out off the shelf yourself. It's complete with box, paperwork and everything. Even the little, single serve, tube of oil is there and intact. The one thing I can't find at the moment is the key to the cable lock. I likely still have it but will need to do some digging. I'd be happy to include an alternative one with key if you'd like. The finish is, admittedly, a little rough but it functions flawlessly. Round count is unknown but in the couple-few thousand range. If you haven't had the pleasure of handling one of these, it is the most ergonomic handguns I've ever held. It almost feels like you could open your hand and it would stay there nestled in your palm.

Extras- I'm listing this as a turn-key kit. I'm not interested in separating things at this point, but may consider if there's enough interest. Everything you need to use and enjoy it from the moment we part ways. Included is:
25 Rounds of 185gr Remington Golden Saber +P
222 Rounds of 230gr Federal Premium-Tactical loaded with their HST bullet
147 Rounds of misc 230gr FMJ (31 steel case, 116 brass)
OWB Sig brand Level II Holster
(1) Additional 10 round magazine (3 total)
(3) 14 Round extended magazines (the sleeves have never really stayed in place very well; hence the tape. They're solid as a rock now)

I have some other stuff including a couple of high-end holsters but will need to dig them out of storage as well. We can figure out a price on them based on what all and if I can find them.

My price is not 'firm' but there is not a lot of room for negotiating based on my situation as described.
Cash only, no trades
F2F at FFL-you cover transfer fees and I will NOT ship
I'll consider meeting at a half way point but that depends on what "half way" is.
$1,300
$1,200
View attachment 889759 View attachment 889760 View attachment 889763 View attachment 889764 View attachment 889765

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: