JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling my custom sig p365 with tons of extra parts totalling nearly 2k. I can't afford to finish the build and I need something complete. Below is an extensive parts list. With this bundle you can build out a standard p365 or a p365 with an XL grip module. Included are magazines and base plates for either standard or xl configuration. The gun has minimal rounds put through it. The cerakote on the Gold parts has some wear from the kydex holster. Also the bottom side of the threaded barrel has a small spot where I used a dremel to help the compensator seat better. It in no way effects functionality and it helps ensure a more secure fit for the comp. The comp is not currently mounted because the holster does not accommodate it.

Slide with night sights, fcu, parts.
Xl grip module
Mdcustoms hybrid Stippling package
Zaffiri precision threaded barrel
2 fdez, 1 armory craft mag base plates
Gold armory craft straight trigger
Gold Backplate
Gold reciever pin
Gold takedown lever
Gold slide catch
Gold Mag release
Armory Craft compensator
2x 15rd and 1x 10rd mags
We the people let's go brandon holster
Standard sig parts:
Takedown lever, trigger, slide catch, back plate, mag release, 2x 15rd base plates, 3x 10rd base plates, flush barrel in black, standard size p365 grip module.

IMG_20230427_183906946_HDR~2.jpg IMG_20230427_184121779~2.jpg IMG_20230427_184138554~2.jpg IMG_20230427_183850079~2.jpg IMG_20230427_183702004_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.