JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ya, and that $9.99 brick was only 2-3 yrs ago,I'm sure it's only going to get better. I'm sure it some how has something to do with the gas prices, maybe ,middleast unrest, OH! OH! mabye this one , price of tea in china, howbout missalignment of the earth moon and stars?????? I'm sure there's some lamo reason!! What it is , the consitution dosn't say anything about ammo, it's just a backdoor style gun grab, ammo grab in this case. I bought my 22, 5000rnd case as soon as I saw that trend imerging. It's all about tax's and gun grabbers, have you got it yet ??

What ta heck is wrong with you , haven't you ever heard of recycling,come on now were depending on you to spend all those bucks on that high priced ammo!!!! Gesssss how's this economy ever going to recover. Ya got ta step up and let loose a few rounds every now and then, remember AMERICAS depending on you son !! chuckle chuckle Later Les

This is a message sent to the public just about once a year, "Ammo Prices are Going Up". Like others have said, so is everything else. Just remember, McDonald's used to sell hamburgers for $0.15 and Cheeseburgers for $0.19. When the cost of the raw materials went up, so did their prices.

Copper and lead are a huge component of Ammunition prices. Their prices have been skyrocketing for several years now. Of course it doesn't help to have two wars being waged by our armed forces either. This has put pressure on the market as well by the Government's "going to the head of the line" on primers and powder.

Rather than panic, buy wisely. Look for the deals that are still available and buy a few extra. If you reload do likewise. I tend to buy a years supply at a time of primers, powder, and bullets. When I spot a special I add some more to my inventory. Go crazy? Not for me. Those that bought all the primers available 2 years ago are the ones today trying to find buyers at the ridiculous price they ended up with having to pay because of the "panic".

Seen prices go up many more times than come down. Of course, that's just over the last 45 years or so. Brass always used to be the most expensive component. Now many bullets exceed the cost of brass especially when you factor in reuse.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top