Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Press bias on gun show link to WSP cop killer's gun

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

It was also in today's (Monday's) The Columbian on the bottom of page C2. I also questioned the heading but hadn't gotten around to writing them about it. It's in the Northwest briefs from news services so The Columbian probably just parroted the other stories.

3. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Yeah lots of heavy accusations.
    Big front page news

But as I told my friend this morning at breakfast,never let the facts get in the way of a good story,right?

4. mortar maggot

mortar maggot western wa Active Member

"He may have" vs. "He may NOT have"

One little word that could be easily applied, they the MSM chose the anti gun side and ran with it. I watched the one channel I think KCPQ? 13, from Seattle, said that it was possible that Blake's father possibly purchased the gun then died and Blake inherited the weapon which was illegal for him to have.

5. TCOV

TCOV OLYMPIC PENINSULA Active Member

Using the dates from the Examiner.com story Blake would have been in prison when the gunshows mentioned were held. He was released in March of 2010 and the Falcon gunshow mentioned in Port Angeles was Feb. 27-28.

6. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Ta Da! Move to the head of the class.