JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is one spot that I go shooting that has another guy & I playing hop scotch.... sometimes there is a ton & the next week there is none then YAHOOOOOO I get a ton..... see how things go?

That's the annoying thing. Before I started reloading this year, I just picked it up and deposited it into the recycling bin at home. Now if I had any brain cells at the time, I would have kept them or sold them off. I didn't think it was worth the time and effort then, but now I kind of regret it.

I've got 300+ 30-30 & 30-06 rifle & 550 9mm pistol brass I shot years ago & rat holed as I sold those guns....:s0110:
Every time I go to the range I pick up my brass & whatever else is laying around (with permission of course).

I wish I had that much .223/5.56 brass. I've been going out in the woods to shoot, but all I've been picking up is the steel crap that everybody leaves around. The last time I went out a few weeks ago the only thing that I found was 2x 40 S&W, 1 45 ACP, and 1 .223.

Guess I'm going to have to stop being cheap and buy some.
I bought a 5 gallon bucket of cleaned, not deprimed .223 here. It does not seem to come like that anymore.

223 brass for reloading raw – Etsy

Last Edited:
One of these:

Lyman Products Your Primary Source for Reloading Equipment

If you plan to reload more than .40 later on. Inexpensive when compared to caliber specific gauges.

I have three of these and a quick check along the line ensures we are golden.

Length of straight walled pistol cases... eh I've never checked. Mine tend to crack before they are at end of life due to length.

Minimum flare, proper crimp and they will last a loooong damn time.

One of these:

Lyman Products Your Primary Source for Reloading Equipment

If you plan to reload more than .40 later on. Inexpensive when compared to caliber specific gauges.

I have three of these and a quick check along the line ensures we are golden.

Length of straight walled pistol cases... eh I've never checked. Mine tend to crack before they are at end of life due to length.

Minimum flare, proper crimp and they will last a loooong damn time.

I bought a single Lee for the .223 before I saw these..... will be selling it after I pick up the small rifle block.;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top