Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Precision Rimfires: Show and Tell

tac

Reactions
Unusual to see a full-stock hog's-back CZ. I like it a lot. Over here the YoDave spring set costs a measly $8-something - the best thing you can buy for your dollar that I can imagine.

Reactions
Here's another .22RF from the late 1800's. This is a Marlin Ballard #6 Schuetzen reworked by Zettler Bros. Barney and Charles of New York, N.Y. in the late 1800's. Zettler Bros. had the largest indoor shooting range in the world, and held the big money events back then.
The barrel is chambered in .22 Short with a match chamber, and rifled with Zettler Bros. rifling system. Palm rest is a Winchester "tuning fork" style. Buttplate is a Zettler Bros. The scope is a Stevens, set in H.M. Pope scope rings. Only 50-60 pairs of Pope rings were ever made. An extremely accurate rifle, even today. Capable of one hole groups at indoor 50' distance.

IE0ICDFl.jpg

DFQKQIZl.jpg

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Northwest Arsenal
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been there at least a couples times. We popped in today to see if the had a PS90. They...
    • CountryGent
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47

Staff online