JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found out on Tuesday that my Mom has AML leukemia, her and my Dad were told to immediately get to OHSU. I came up Friday and the doc told us that they wished it was the 'good' kind but it is not. She has started chemo pills already and will be getting the full treatment and be here for a month or more. It will be hard but she is an old country girl and vows to fight. Thanks in advance for the support guys.

My father had leukemia.
My prayers are with you, your Mom and your loved ones.
No matter what the reports say, healing is possible.

Last Edited:
Best wishes to your family and mom!

I'm sure Hank would have said a country girl can survive.

Do yall have support in the Local Portland area? Anything we could do for you as a community?

Sorry to hear the news Gunfreak , I remember when my mother told me she had Leukemia was the one of the scariest phone calls I ever received. However it turned out to be chronic rather than acute. It is treatable with meds.

Please keep us posted and stay strong.
This community will be praying for you and your family.
Jason.

Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)
But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.

"Our Father in Heaven I pray for gunfreak, his Mom and Dad. I pray for healing and peace that only you can bring Lord. I pray for the Doctors and all the medical staff in charge of her care. I pray for the family, friends and all those that care for her. I pray she has accepted you, Jesus, as Lord and Savior of her life. And in the name of Jesus we pray, Amen."

Thank you for letting us know and asking for prayer. I know the power of prayer in my own life so freely I give it.
Love, friendship and may our lives glorify God,
Michael

Psalm 34:17 (NIV)
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
he delivers them from all their troubles.

Sending out another prayer.
"Father in Heaven thank you for reminding me about gunfreak's Mom and allowing us an opportunity to pray. The world around us seems to be going crazy and at times hopeless but I thank you Lord for providing peace and purpose for our lives. We pray for healing in body, mind, soul and spirit. We pray in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, Amen".

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top