JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the continued support. They moved her to icu for complications of the chemotherapy. She's had a rough couple of days but it making progress. Thanks gun guy's and girls.

Here is an update on my Mom.
Talked to my Mom tonight she sounded good. She will check back in to OHSU tomorrow and start another week long round of chemo. After a short break the transplant will occur. The match is a 19 year old male in the military. Ooohrah, I bet he's a Navy guy, definitely a patriot and a saint for doing this vital and painful procedure that with give my Mom new life. They will then need to stay in the Portland area for a few weeks to keep tabs on what is going on with her body.
Thank you everybody for the support.
Scott.

Sending out another prayer.
"Father in Heaven thank you for reminding me about gunfreak's Mom and allowing us an opportunity to pray. The world around us seems to be going crazy and at times hopeless but I thank you Lord for providing peace and purpose for our lives. We pray for healing in body, mind, soul and spirit. We pray in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, Amen".
Amen!

I had cancer surgery five years ago. They said I needed radiation after the surgery. I told the Doctor ''All I need to do is pay taxes. And die". No radiation!

Five years later and I'm cancer free.

After my surgery I slowly found out how many people prayed for me. I often wonder how that impacted my recovery?
So don't be afraid to send a prayer. Someday it could be you getting them. And it is good to hear people say ''I love you. And wish you well''.

So. You already have my prayer. With more to follow.

Thanks for the update Scott, Post #24.
"Father in Heaven we praise you for the military man as a match, OohRah!!! Please continue to bless all those in charge of all the procedures and healing. Thank you Lord God. We pray in the name of Jesus, Amen".
Here is a video for MOM from the Newsboys.
Warning: I cry like a baby when I sing along. I LOVE YOU MOMMA!
Love, friendship and may our lives glorify God,
Michael

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews