JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
You have probably seen her at the local shows around here, but I had a pleasant experience with her at the Washington Arms show in Puyallup this weekend. She had the best price I've found on a Benchmade Osborne, which I picked up from her. My cousin also bought a Benchmade Griptillian at the same time. Sweet lady, good prices, :s0155:

+1 on the "Knife Lady". I've bought several knives from her at the Centralia Gun Show and she's always had great prices, selection and no gun show 'tude. I haven't seen her down here for quite a while though which is too bad because her tables were about the only worthwhile thing left at the Centralia show.

I always buy from her at the Ptld show, and at the Puyallup show. Her prices are so good, I'm not sure how she makes any money at it. Some I think are sold below dealer cost. I've bought Benchmade, Sog, Swiss Army, ect. If you are considering buying a new knife, save your money, and buy 2 from her, for the price of 1 elswhere.

I take 100% credit for her new name and she did indeed give me the credit. I have bought several knives from her and I couldn't remember her name when friends would ask so I just called her "the knife lady". I told her she should change or get a banner that said that because it's catchy. Months later, I saw the sign and asked her when she did that. She said "about the same time you mentioned it to me". I am very happy she has a great reputation and a loyal following! Kudos to "the knife lady".

i'm sure you guys are talking about Betty.
if it's her she's a great person and she has known me my whole life.
my dad and her husband were friends. i set up not to far from her at puyallup:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top