Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Praise to the "Knife Lady"

Discussion in 'Knives & Other Discussion' started by Wenis, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Wenis

Wenis Tri-Cities, WA Member

You have probably seen her at the local shows around here, but I had a pleasant experience with her at the Washington Arms show in Puyallup this weekend. She had the best price I've found on a Benchmade Osborne, which I picked up from her. My cousin also bought a Benchmade Griptillian at the same time. Sweet lady, good prices, :thumbup:

2. jimwsea

jimwsea Vancouver, Washington state Active Member

+1 on an Osborne

3. commygun

commygun Lewis County Member

+1 on the "Knife Lady". I've bought several knives from her at the Centralia Gun Show and she's always had great prices, selection and no gun show 'tude. I haven't seen her down here for quite a while though which is too bad because her tables were about the only worthwhile thing left at the Centralia show.

4. huntpotter

huntpotter SW WA Negotiator Bronze Supporter

I always buy from her at the Ptld show, and at the Puyallup show. Her prices are so good, I'm not sure how she makes any money at it. Some I think are sold below dealer cost. I've bought Benchmade, Sog, Swiss Army, ect. If you are considering buying a new knife, save your money, and buy 2 from her, for the price of 1 elswhere.

5. FatherHolyHoly

FatherHolyHoly MN Active Member

"The Knife Lady". Has a sort of undefined sex appeal to it, don't it?

6. doobee8

doobee8 Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I take 100% credit for her new name and she did indeed give me the credit. I have bought several knives from her and I couldn't remember her name when friends would ask so I just called her "the knife lady". I told her she should change or get a banner that said that because it's catchy. Months later, I saw the sign and asked her when she did that. She said "about the same time you mentioned it to me". I am very happy she has a great reputation and a loyal following! Kudos to "the knife lady".

7. Beagle

Beagle Puyallup WA Member

i'm sure you guys are talking about Betty.
    if it's her she's a great person and she has known me my whole life.
    my dad and her husband were friends. i set up not to far from her at puyallup:thumbup:

8. jmh119

jmh119 Hillsboro, Oregon Member

With reviews like this, i will make sure to keep my eyes open for her at the next show i go to!
    James

9. sigman

sigman Olympia, Wa Member

Betty is a sweet heart. She sure takes care of her repeat customers.