JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Portland Public Schools has created a Gun Control Resolution to include the following.

*Work to educate children about gun safety
*Keep guns off school grounds
*Provide early access to mental health care
*Continue school counseling positions

And now the real meat of the matter, bless their liberal little hearts.

*Require a permit to buy a handgun
*Restrict the ability to obtain a concealed carry permit
*Prohibit individuals from obtaining an open carry permit
*Establish a 14 day waiting period
*Prohibit sales of all semi-automatic weapons and re-sales

This is the big push! When, for instance, has a permit holder ever been a problem? Never! Who have been among the most active and vocal about providing mental health care? The NRA and Second Amendment supporters!
:mad:AARGH, 'nough for now. Blood pressure is climbing!

These folks can keep trying, but the state and federal constitutions will eventually rise up and strike them in their smug, nasty, patchouli oil stinking mugs. There are limits. They are testing the fences in every way possible. And since repealing a constitutional amendment, such as the 2nd, is a virtual impossibility, it's likely we'll see some big court cases coming in the next few years challenging this BS.

But the real question in my mind is how far do these douchenozzles think they can push a bunch of pissed off GUN OWNERS before their plan backfires? A lot of people are really starting to get pissed. I honestly won't be surprised when some communities go all Bundy Ranch against local and federal governments. Push hard enough, and it may just happen. And notice that the feds did back down against Bundy - I wonder why? Maybe fear that if they went in all stormtrooper like that they would get thousands coming with guns to fight them, maybe more?

I have no interest whatsoever in such an event, but I don't know if we've been this close to an exploding powder keg since the civil war. Time will tell.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top