JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Longview
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have gone through my reloading supplies and want to make some reasonable trades.
I am not going to COVID tax or Panic Price anyone and I would hope you do the same if you contact me.
I am not desperate, so holding onto these until I find what I am looking for is fine with me.
I will not ship, nor sell - willing to drive a reasonable distance for trade.

All Powders are new and still in sealed factory containers, also acquired within the last 6 months.
Will do two of my powder for one H4831 or H1000
Will not combine TAC, Big Game and Superformance in trade for 1lb

I will also make a $20 donation to NWFA.

What I am looking for:

Hodgdon H4831sc or H4831 2lbs
Hodgdon H1000 2lbs

I have the following Powders:

Hodgdon Superformance 1lb
VihtaVouri N140 1lb
VihtaVouri N550 1lb
Ramshot TAC 1lb
Ramshot Big Game 1lb - listed on other post for full 308 components ( will remove from here if used in that post )

Projectiles:

Hornady 6.5mm 140gr BTHP #26335 Qty 100 new unopened box

Some ammo that could be worked into a trade as well:

650 rounds of Federal automatch 22lr - two 325 round boxes
150 rounds Winchester 9mm 115grain steel case FMJ USA Forged
100 rounds Tulammo 9mm 115grain steel case FMJ
20 rounds Federal 140gr non-typical whitetail soft point 6.5mm creedmoor

Just found two new 30rd Ar-15 magpul mag571-blk that are up for trade too.

If this post is still up, I still am looking for trades.

Thanks for reading the post.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hi There, I have some 1-pounders of H4350 I would trade for the CCI-200 and CCI-400. If interested contact me at 360-216-5389 Thanks, Robert

In the current condition of no primers to get. I would never be able to get the stuff I am needing to complete my loads if I start selling. Unless I turned into one of these gouge masters and charged you what I would have to pay to get the other primers I am looking for. That just doesn't sit well with me. If you can find someone selling some of the primers on my list and still want to trade I am in.

Sorry the situation is like this

In the current condition of no primers to get. I would never be able to get the stuff I am needing to complete my loads if I start selling. Unless I turned into one of these gouge masters and charged you what I would have to pay to get the other primers I am looking for. That just doesn't sit well with me. If you can find someone selling some of the primers on my list and still want to trade I am in.

Sorry the situation is like this
#respect

I have gone through my reloading supplies and want to make some reasonable trades.
I am not going to COVID tax or Panic Price anyone and I would hope you do the same if you contact me.
I am not desperate, so holding onto these until I find what I am looking for is fine with me.
I will not ship, nor sell - willing to drive a reasonable distance for trade.

All Powders are new and still in sealed factory containers, also acquired within the last 6 months.
Will do two of my powder for one H4831
Will not combine TAC and Superformance in trade for 1lb

What I am looking for:

Hodgdon H4831sc or H4831 2lb

I have the following Powders:

Hodgdon Superformance 1lb
VihtaVouri N140 1lb
VihtaVouri N550 1lb
Ramshot TAC 1lb
Ramshot Big Game 1lb - listed on other post for full 308 components ( will remove from here if used in that post )

Some ammo that could be worked into a trade as well:

650 rounds of Federal automatch 22lr - two 325 round boxes
150 rounds Winchester 9mm 115grain steel case FMJ USA Forged
20 rounds Federal 140gr non-typical whitetail soft point 6.5mm creedmoor

Just found two new 30rd Ar-15 magpul mag571-blk that are up for trade too.

If this post is still up, I still am looking for trades.

Thanks for reading the post.

Would you be interested is selling the N550? I have 156gr bullets that only have 3 powders that work, that is one of them.

TRJ0369, I know the feeling. I can't get anyone to make a trade and my known good load data is based off of H4831. With that being said if I sell the powder it will only leaves me with cash - which in our present state is worth way less than powder. I am going to leave the ad up for a bit longer and if nothing happens - I will reach out to you.

Lets hope this craziness ends soon.

TRJ0369, I know the feeling. I can't get anyone to make a trade and my known good load data is based off of H4831. With that being said if I sell the powder it will only leaves me with cash - which in our present state is worth way less than powder. I am going to leave the ad up for a bit longer and if nothing happens - I will reach out to you.

Lets hope this craziness ends soon.

I can trade 3 packs of 100 LR primers for it. If you're interested.

Thanks for the offer, I am okay on primes. I paid through the nose for federal match. But that is what my rifle runs best on - so that is on me.

What other powders are you looking for?
N550
H4350

I will let you know.

Thanks for the offer, I am okay on primes. I paid through the nose for federal match. But that is what my rifle runs best on - so that is on me.

What other powders are you looking for?
N550
H4350

I will let you know.

These are the 4 that will work. Thank you for everything.

N550
N540
H4350
H4831

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top