JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So on scale of 1 to 10. One being the hardest powder to get and10being the easiest to get where would you rank Accurate 1680 rank? I'm looking at loading some subsonic rounds for my 300blk and from what ive read it's a good powder for the round.

Thanks

I can not answer the actual question you are asking.

When I stared loading for my Whisper I tried a few different powder. I found 1680 worked best for me.

1680 is the magical unicorn dust right now:s0114: I have been looking for a few months now and it is just not out there. I did find some for sale but at 200 for a 8 and then haz mat and shipping it was just not worth it. I found 1lbrs today but once again they are gouging at 28 a 1lb and then haz mat and shipping on top of it. I heard a shop in Eugene had some but was only selling 1lb at a time so not worth my time to drive from the metro area.

Good luck on your search and if you do find some let everyone else know as I know others are on the hunt also:s0155:

As long as you don't mind buying the powder online, Sportsman Warehouse, Natchez Shooters Supply, and Powder Valley have all had it available online within this last week. You just need to keep your eye on them and when they come in stock, buy quick as they have been selling out within 30 min.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top