JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I hope I can get some enlightening answers.

How does anyone get the best price for sales like this when everyone outside of this shop's local area has to send them to their FFL?

The shop I use for transfers charges $32 ($10/add'l) for the transfer so in this case adds 46% to this sales price with sales tax. That just makes it not worth it for such a small purchase.

The best deals turn out to be local interactions as I don't end up having to pay sales tax when they are in-person transfers.

Thanks!

I hope I can get some enlightening answers.

How does anyone get the best price for sales like this when everyone outside of this shop's local area has to send them to their FFL?

The shop I use for transfers charges $32 ($10/add'l) for the transfer so in this case adds 46% to this sales price with sales tax. That just makes it not worth it for such a small purchase.

The best deals turn out to be local interactions as I don't end up having to pay sales tax when they are in-person transfers.

Thanks!
$25 total transfer cost for me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top