JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Purchased one of these at $59.99 and this price is tempting me for another one.

It's described as unassembled, but mine came fully assembled with forward assist, and ejection port cover both installed and I've heard the same for others!
Also couldnt find any scratches or blems on it, and it came with the BCM star imprinted in the receiver. :s0155:

BCM® Upper Receiver - M4 Flat Top (M4 Feedramps) Complete (Unassembled) - DEMO/Scratched - $ 49.95 + Shipping
They're still running this sale. For a middle/upper tier mfg like BCM that's a steal. Wish they'd do the lowers now...

Purchased one of these at $59.99 and this price is tempting me for another one.

It's described as unassembled, but mine came fully assembled with forward assist, and ejection port cover both installed and I've heard the same for others!
Also couldnt find any scratches or blems on it, and it came with the BCM star imprinted in the receiver. :s0155:

BCM® Upper Receiver - M4 Flat Top (M4 Feedramps) Complete (Unassembled) - DEMO/Scratched - $ 49.95 + Shipping
Have you tried fitting a barrel to the upper yet? Rumor has it that they are very tight and may require heat and or cold to fit the barrel.

Have you tried fitting a barrel to the upper yet? Rumor has it that they are very tight and may require heat and or cold to fit the barrel.
I haven't yet personally, just keeping it as a spare for the moment until I get the itch to build another upper.

I've heard the same thing though many times, from people saying they've them with a torch or just thrown them straight in the oven for a bit. Should be a phenomenal fit either way, I'm excited to use mine someday. Just need to decide what barrel length I want for it. 🤔

I haven't but I've done builds with thermal fits before. I just use the hair dryer to get it hot enough. If that isn't enough, throw the barrel in the freezer overnight + add heat to the receiver threads again.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews