JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While we all pretty much agree that ATFE should be a convenience store (with a drive thru), Amazoon walks in and steals our thunder.

Guys, it's from the United Kingdom. Where guns are illegal. Sounds like people making homemade projectile launchers to me.

A long time back I stumbled onto this on Amazon one day. Was looking for a 1/2 x28 tap. Had a couple thread protectors but was having a hard time finding one the size and shape I wanted. When I looked for the tap stuff came up as "often bought together". At first I could not figure out WTF was going on. Then I realized it was people making impromptu suppressors. I got a good laugh out of some of the reviews comments. Long time later I found this group and see it brought up here too. Using "fuel filters" as an impromptu suppressor. I have to assume Amazon has computer programs doing this without a human really knowing what's going on. At least at the start.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top