JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While we all pretty much agree that ATFE should be a convenience store (with a drive thru), Amazoon walks in and steals our thunder.

Guys, it's from the United Kingdom. Where guns are illegal. Sounds like people making homemade projectile launchers to me.

A long time back I stumbled onto this on Amazon one day. Was looking for a 1/2 x28 tap. Had a couple thread protectors but was having a hard time finding one the size and shape I wanted. When I looked for the tap stuff came up as "often bought together". At first I could not figure out WTF was going on. Then I realized it was people making impromptu suppressors. I got a good laugh out of some of the reviews comments. Long time later I found this group and see it brought up here too. Using "fuel filters" as an impromptu suppressor. I have to assume Amazon has computer programs doing this without a human really knowing what's going on. At least at the start.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top