JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Pirate

Don't get fooled by thinking like this. No where is Pot legal in the USA. Medical cards are just a smoke screen to allow local agencies to give you a pass. The Feds can and do arrest people over pot all the time. The One promised not to do that, but he lied, or forgot, or ... well the Feds are just as busy as ever convicting people over Pot. Federal law trumps state and local law.
There have been few instances of the feds busting individuals for pot use in a legal state. Dispensaries, those mixing white drugs with medical marijuana, and interstate trafficking have been targets of the feds. But you don't hear many reports of individuals busted for pot alone my the feds. It just seems a waste of time for the FBI or Marshals Service to track individual pot use alone. If combined with a more serious crime, sure, that makes sense, but not for just marijuana.

Why don't TPTB instill that pot smokers have to grow their own pot so that the big Mexican dealers will dry up? You want legalized pot, then you should do something for that right, not just get a free pass (like welfare and EBT)...:s0150:

Why don't TPTB instill that pot smokers have to grow their own pot so that the big Mexican dealers will dry up? You want legalized pot, then you should do something for that right, not just get a free pass (like welfare and EBT)...:s0150:
I don't know, but have been told that the Pacific Northwest has a low tolerance for Mexican pot because of the excellent growing climate here. In Oregon, growers are restricted by the state to only those with registered patients. That makes it essentially self governing. I have no idea how it's going to work in states with openly legal pot.

I don't know, but have been told that the Pacific Northwest has a low tolerance for Mexican pot because of the excellent growing climate here. In Oregon, growers are restricted by the state to only those with registered patients. That makes it essentially self governing. I have no idea how it's going to work in states with openly legal pot.

I am pretty sure that Mexican brown ditch weed doesn't even exist on the wet side of WA.

That's pretty lame.. what the heck are they checking when they do a "background" check? that the check clears?

The ATF doesn't yet have access to anything but what the states a person has travelled through have forwarded to the fbi. So far (at least) with no national medical marijuana card available, neither is info on an individual's pot smoking record, unless that person was once busted for having weed.

There have been few instances of the feds busting individuals for pot use in a legal state. Dispensaries, those mixing white drugs with medical marijuana, and interstate trafficking have been targets of the feds. But you don't hear many reports of individuals busted for pot alone my the feds. It just seems a waste of time for the FBI or Marshals Service to track individual pot use alone. If combined with a more serious crime, sure, that makes sense, but not for just marijuana.

I'm sure you haven't seen this:

Feds To Colorado: You Rubes Believed Us When We Said We?d Respect Your Pot Law? Hahaha, Ya Busted

You're right there bud! BTW this is one stupid discussion of a non issue
I would like to point out that some people are posting statements in this thread that would likely be enough to get a warrant to kick your front door in and have your home searched.

Oh no! Salted Weapon has posted a well thought out reasoned response based on science and personal observation!
Thank you sir, hope you can cut through some stupid on this site.

As far as buying "Mexican grown" in Oregon, as I understand it (and it is a major supplier for the Coastal area) .... The Grants Pass growers are All MEXICAN Cartel run.... And they use illicit weed control (Not a Pun) as well as illicit Insect Control products....

It even has a Street ~Name~ that explains it in No Uncertain Terms: "Paraquat Pot" and I watched my best friend lose his mind smoking it... As "Medical Marajuana" NOT.

I don't care what YOU, or anybody else does, Until it interferes with My Life and My Freedom.

you don't think it might take place... Then all you smokers, & drinkers, stay off ALL Highways, Roads, etc. Until your stone cold sober, again... Cause one of my Friends lost his daughters life.... Because She was, "just doing fine" with her head full of bubblegum.

philip

:s0114:Where does this information come from? Google "Paraquat Pot" you are confused my friend ! the filthy mexicans only wish to savagely impregnate your daughters and make them learn how to cook tortillas
As far as buying "Mexican grown" in Oregon, as I understand it (and it is a major supplier for the Coastal area) .... The Grants Pass growers are All MEXICAN Cartel run.... And they use illicit weed control (Not a Pun) as well as illicit Insect Control products....

It even has a Street ~Name~ that explains it in No Uncertain Terms: "Paraquat Pot" and I watched my best friend lose his mind smoking it... As "Medical Marajuana" NOT.

I don't care what YOU, or anybody else does, Until it interferes with My Life and My Freedom.

you don't think it might take place... Then all you smokers, & drinkers, stay off ALL Highways, Roads, etc. Until your stone cold sober, again... Cause one of my Friends lost his daughters life.... Because She was, "just doing fine" with her head full of bubblegum.

philip

@Pirate

Don't get fooled by thinking like this. No where is Pot legal in the USA. Medical cards are just a smoke screen to allow local agencies to give you a pass. The Feds can and do arrest people over pot all the time. The One promised not to do that, but he lied, or forgot, or ... well the Feds are just as busy as ever convicting people over Pot. Federal law trumps state and local law.

Wait til the time they go to buy a gun and find out they have been put on the prohibited list.
From what I hear they may already be doing that.
Pot is still on the feds list of no way drugs.

philip

This is just utterly hilarious. The whole post.

I don't smoke weed, but I see nothing wrong with it. IMO, marijuana prohibition is no different than alcohol prohibition was. Alcohol has caused more problems than marijuana ever could. Drunk driving deaths, marriages ruined, stupid shooting accidents, you name it, alcohol has ruined many lives. So if it is OK to admit that a person drinks alcohol from time to time, and that person is not prohibited from owning firearms, casual use of marijuana shouldn't prohibit users from owning firearms.

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top