JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would like to point out that some people are posting statements in this thread that would likely be enough to get a warrant to kick your front door in and have your home searched.

That is a good point most aren't aware of the snooping going on by the NSA and other agencies. That being said most of us lie on the net anyway.

Weed and Guns, not a good combination. It is well documented the effects of paranoia under this drug.

Hell liquor is legal, so why not down a bottle of whiskey and drive up the mountain and go shooting? So lets all legalize all drugs, write more laws on controlling human behavior and see what it leads too.

Beer is metabolized way quicker than weed.

Weed is inhaled and is more carcinogenic than tobacco, beer is ingested and cleans out your pipes.

Beer is legal, whereas weed is not.

You asked... Just answering.

1, you are correct in this in the sense of inebriation and trace levels in the blood but alcohol leaves longer lasting chemical effects in the body that THC. for instance there is no evidence that weed have any lasting harmful effects on the body, where as beer can cause brain damage, liver damage, intestinal problems and so on. the only this that could cause problems with weed is the fact that smoke temporarily paralyses the cilia in your lungs, which is an effect that comes from any smoke from any source.

2, weed is not more harmful than tobacco, beer happens to be more harmful than weed and so far nothing in weed has been identified as carcinogenic. if im wrong please show evidence.

3, weed was made illegal so that 3M could sell its more expensive synthetic materials in the place of hemp. to accomplish this they mounted a major smear campaign to demonize weed and released false evidence to back it up. kinda like when beer was made illegal for ridiculous reasons.

if it were legal we would see a major drop in crime nationwide, have a major release of tax dollars that would have otherwise been spent on incarceration and investigation and have a new industry which would increase the number of available jobs and tax revenue.

do you have any relevant answers?

I've got a well stocked liquor cabinet and a well stocked gun safe, they never seem to throw wild parties together and put holes in things
I can't imagine that if I had a marijawanna kit that it would negatively influence the others

Follow the basic rules and I don't care, don't down a bunch of nyquil and oops with the guns, don't get drunk and shoot up the house, don't get stoned and microwave your pistol with your burrito, and we're all good

Regardless of you choice of recreational or medicinal drugs, it's all about responsibility. Back in the 70s and 80s, I saw far more people drinking and messing with guns than I did smoking pot and messing with guns.

Weed and Guns, not a good combination. It is well documented the effects of paranoia under this drug.

Hell liquor is legal, so why not down a bottle of whiskey and drive up the mountain and go shooting? So lets all legalize all drugs, write more laws on controlling human behavior and see what it leads too.

Whats the law say about being stoned, drunk or both in your home and shooting an intruder in what would be an otherwise totally unquestioned act of SD? Those that carry all the time do you carry while "relaxing" at home? When I did weed, it did make me paranoid, that was part of the fun of it for me. Don't know if it would have been a good idea to have easy access to a weapon while smoking the mary jane.

@Pirate
"I don't know why people insist on making an issue out of nothing. As for individual states laws, they are just that - the law in that state. No - you're not allowed to smoke pot in a state where it's illegal. If you're a legal medical marijuana patient in your state, then it's legal - period. If you want to argue the point so that you can be arrested on the principal, go ahead. People have caused themselves to be arrested for things more stupid than this."

Don't get fooled by thinking like this. No where is Pot legal in the USA. Medical cards are just a smoke screen to allow local agencies to give you a pass. The Feds can and do arrest people over pot all the time. The One promised not to do that, but he lied, or forgot, or ... well the Feds are just as busy as ever convicting people over Pot. Federal law trumps state and local law.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top