JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From Beaverton...

snow pics 009.jpg

2010.jpg

There's a Focus in there somewhere....

All the snow on the Jeep is from overnight.....it was cleared off when I parked it around 6 last night...

I've lived in Milwaukie almost 10 years, and can't remember this much snow here....

Updated pix:

We've got over 2 feet up here on the ridge between Scappoose and Vernonia...

Here's some pix:

Coming into the property:

web-lookingdownlanetohouse.jpg

Our buried house:

web-houseinsnow.jpg

The "choir of pines" at the edge of the property:

web-choirofthepines.jpg

Looking across the pasture further up the ridge:

web-acrosspasture.jpg

desertdawn.jpg

Looking west at Mt Bach', the Three Sisters and Mt. Jefferson (L to R) at dawn last Tuesday morning. The area had a fire 10-12 years ago. Bend is below that butte on the far right about 15 miles away.

I was out 'yote hunting, of course.

desertdawn.jpg

Looking west at Mt Bach', the Three Sisters and Mt. Jefferson (L to R) at dawn last Tuesday morning. The area had a fire 10-12 years ago. Bend is below that butte on the far right about 15 miles away.

I was out 'yote hunting, of course.

I'm awestruck, what a beautiful view...

That right there is one of many reasons why I absolutely love Bend..
I kid you not when I say that I hold my word to come visit down there as soon as some snow clears.

Wow - you had to chain-up your Subaru? Things must have been pretty nasty! I've never had to chain-up mine.

(and if I ever did, I'd probably use it as an excuse to whine to my wife about how I really need a 4x4 truck instead.... :s0114:)

I don't know that I had to (other than ODOT telling us we had to) I just did it as a precaution. I had Zero issues w/o the chains and even less with them.

-Mark.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads