Post Your Snow Pictures

Reactions
Greetings from the high country!

All is well here. Been snowing much, and shoveling much, but am able to say we are all healthy and in good spirits!

Great news to report, we have been nominated for the prestigious "Igloo" award.
Not sure if we will win, but I think with a few more flurries, we should make the finals!

We have been reduced to traveling either by snowmobile or dog sled.

Bo, the drug dog, has seen more snow than he will ever find in his lifetime, but is not keen on the idea of pulling a sled.
As long as the gas supply holds out, we should be fine. Me thinks the gas will last much longer than Bo does!

Well that's it for now. Hope this will all find you in good health, and have a Merry Christmas! Will see you in the spring!

P.S. Please send T.P. and fruit, am running low on both.

bohouse.jpg

Reactions
I hope so.. Because what you don't see in that pic..is me trying to pry my gas-filler door open..the broken windshield from a chunk of ice..or the fact that my son is holding his door shut..because the latch is frozen..lol..:s0114:

Reactions
I hope so.. Because what you don't see in that pic..is me trying to pry my gas-filler door open..the broken windshield from a chunk of ice..or the fact that my son is holding his door shut..because the latch is frozen..lol..:s0114:
:s0114:

I had only 2 of those problems. Windshield crack, and passenger door latch froze after opening. I also had a quarter-inch layer of ice on my car after it got stuck in downtown portland without chains. Well after spending the next 5 hours getting chains and getting back to the car and having put them on, i couldn't get the ice scraped off the windows and had no water or anything to get it out of the keyhole...

... i ended up peeing on my car. Worked like a charm :s0155:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom