JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is another...

EDM Windrunner 50 BMG

1647379555598.jpeg

Nd9GcR9sysq-0K_U-hdtIK6vee-ERuLciqTjsJQOg&usqp=CAU.jpg

Along those lines, I wouldn't mind a gun with notoriety, such as Lee Harvey Oswald's or John Wilkes Booth's. Maybe Hitler's suicide pistol or the one that killed Franz Ferdinand
Oooh yer dark! I'll play...
I want the rifle Lon Horiuchi used to kill Vicki Weaver, then, use it to give him a good beating.

Joe

Similar rifles, but how about my daughter's Walter LG400 that she uses for competition. Looks very similar and performs or should I say outperforms in her experience the FWB. They are both very nice in ways people won't understand unless they understand. I couldn't believe the prices of a silly air rifle when we entered this sport.
another grand for a nice compressor. plus a couple $500 carbon fiber tanks. a nice $200 Hill pump as a backup. maybe a couple spare airtanks for the gun. lol yeah, that one gun would buy me food for a year.

another grand for a nice compressor. plus a couple $500 carbon fiber tanks. a nice $200 Hill pump as a backup. maybe a couple spare airtanks for the gun. lol yeah, that one gun would buy me food for a year.
We were fortunate to have a very special person who saw talent in her donate it to her for her greater purpose. We could never have afforded it but this person had the means and vision. She's won some medals with it so far but she is still young. Trust me, she will be taking it to another level, even if my cancer takes me first, I will be watching.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top