JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like the title says, what are your dream gun(s)? Doesn't matter if you own it already, or just want to own it in the future. It also does not have to exist already as a commercially available product, but must be technically possible to manufacture, and legal to possess in your state.

Add pics if you can!

This:
1647298607077.png

I dream more in a historical setting and a gun used by a true hero would fulfill a dream.

Maybe a important law man's SAA or a 1911.
My bad, I should probably have rephrased this to be more of a gun "bucket list". Something along the lines of:
1. guns you really want to own
2. guns you wanted for a long time and finally got
3. guns you wish they made so you could buy them

But I will say, a nice 1911 is hard to beat. Smoothest shooting pistol I've ever fired, by far.

My bad, I should probably have rephrased this to be more of a gun "bucket list". Something along the lines of:
1. guns you really want to own
2. guns you wanted for a long time and finally got
3. guns you wish they made so you could buy them

But I will say, a nice 1911 is hard to beat. Smoothest shooting pistol I've ever fired, by far.
On the bucket list is a fully engraved Colt SAA with a 4.75 barrel and 45 Colt caliber. Ivory grips of course.:)

If we are talking modern models a Wilson Combat 1911 or AR15.

I dream more in a historical setting and a gun used by a true hero would fulfill a dream.

Maybe a important law man's SAA or a 1911.
Along those lines, I wouldn't mind a gun with notoriety, such as Lee Harvey Oswald's or John Wilkes Booth's. Maybe Hitler's suicide pistol or the one that killed Franz Ferdinand

8a69b1e9a9c3c7e3a906350709a4e809--big-guns-cool-guns.jpg

WildWestGuns Alaskan co-pilot

Wanted one for about a decade. Truly a unique piece of hardware. I happened to be present when a seasoned, well traveled gun store owner was receiving his own (personal, not merchandise) co-pilot. Dude was giddy. You just don't see that very often.

View attachment 1154735

WildWestGuns Alaskan co-pilot

Wanted one for about a decade. Truly a unique piece of hardware. I happened to be present when a seasoned, well traveled gun store owner was receiving his own (personal, not merchandise) co-pilot. Dude was giddy. You just don't see that very often.
At $5k + per unit, I'd be giddy as hell too. Awesome piece!

Dream guns!

Too many in my head that I'd wish were made but aren't.

I'd love to see a micro action bolt gun chambered in pistol calibers. Lightweight and well made. Plus if it uses readily available magazines. Added plus if it is not a niche priced item in the $1500 plus market.

That exist currently, I wouldn't mind one of the older lever action 10/22s aka the 96-22 in really good condition.

It's not the best shooter, and it definitely wasn't popular when it was introduced, but I've always really wanted an FN FS-2000. They're quite hard to find these days though, and the prices are pretty insane.

1647372289631.png

Like the title says, what are your dream gun(s)? Doesn't matter if you own it already, or just want to own it in the future. It also does not have to exist already as a commercially available product, but must be technically possible to manufacture, and legal to possess in your state.

Add pics if you can!
Phelps Heritage 45/70. Have found a couple but not in as good of shape as I'd like.

14554914_1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads