JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got it already. 93D96555-CA41-4EF2-A208-8E82DBF1A48B.jpeg

Going to have to visit this thread.
I just got back from trading for one of my dream guns.

I have wanting a side x side or over under 20 gauge to use for grouse / small game .
Today I traded for a Savage / Fox BSE 20 gauge side x side with 26 inch barrels and Modified / Improved Cylinder chokes.
Looks like it sat in the back of a closet for decades...got her cleaned up....bought some snap caps and have been practicing / 'dry fring" for the afternoon...:D

So dream guns...
Still wanting a Original Hawken Rifle circa 1840's.....
And....
Well we will see what I fall into gun lust next....:eek: :D
Andy

My dream gun was to own a Pope barreled Ballard in any cartridge. I just wanted to own one with an HM Pope barrel! Then maybe 5 years ago while attending the CGCA Denver gun show I walked past a table, and saw a Ballard schuetzen rifle in the rack of a seller. The tag read, "Pope Ballard, 3 barrels". So I asked where the other barrels were, and he pointed to two barrels with forearms sitting on his table. The price was crazy cheap, and he wanted a rifle I was selling, which made it even cheaper!
After agreeing on a trade, he reached under his table and pulled out a fitted case with a bunch of Pope accessory tools, and an old Winchester scope in it! I packed up the gun, and it's three Pope barrels and was about as happy as I've ever been with a new old gun purchase!
The 3 barrels were in .32-40, .28 Pope, and .22WCF cartridges. The tools alone were worth what the gun cost me, and later investigation into the name on the case got even better! The past owner was a member of the Denver Rifle Club team that set the new world's record for high team score in 1919, and he was the top shooter on that team. So my excitement for obtaining a neat old Pope Ballard went up even higher! Definitely my dream gun, and then some!

Wva7Nvxl.jpg
kovUUiXl.jpg
f0f1f2al.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR