JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
I'm a blacksmith starting out, and the 2 big tools I'm needing are a post vise (aka leg vise) and a post drill press.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Theres an auction next month you should go too.

Don't exspect bargains on this stuff.....At the last one precovid the prices were crazy high.

They took a year or 2 off it seems as I did not go last year either.....year before was cancelled as I recall.
I may have an xtra vise.
Drills are getting harder to find and most ...the Down force drive seems to get broke off.
Small ratchet part that sits near the top.

I'm a blacksmith starting out, and the 2 big tools I'm needing are a post vise (aka leg vise) and a post drill press.
Dang, you're about three months too late. I gave away a nice post vise to a stranger who mentioned he was into blacksmithing. I'd have gladly given it to a fellow member here, good luck in your hunt.

Just wanted to wish you luck on your blacksmithing journey and finding a post vise. It's been a fun hobby for me. I got lucky stumbling on my first post vise a few years ago, but don't come across them too often.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews