JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Camas
State
Washington
Wasn't sure how to title my post most accurately.
My wife purchased an antique lamp. I am trying to help get it ready for installation.
They only way we can mount it is to hang it using a small section of linked metal chain.
In order to connect the chain I need a hole drilled in the top of the fixture so I can attach a metal ring to which the chain will attach.

I am looking for a local machine shop that can help me out. I don't have the necessary tools to do this right. I'll pay for the work.
I am in Camas. 253-405-0026.

TIA. Phots of the god blessed fixture for reference....

Happy Fathers Day to all the NWFA dads!

IMG_3760.jpg IMG_3761.jpg IMG_3762.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Cool looking light fixture. Looks like it's already assembled with threaded bits. I bet if you hold that top nut and grab that top bit with some pliers it'll spin off, then you could get a chain loop to go on the threads. I'm an electrician if you need some help with it.

Bryan

Hi Bryan. Not yet. I bought some carbide drill bits and going to try to free hand it using my drill on Sunday. I'll let you know if I am successful. Thanks for following up. Have a good weekend!

Hi Bryan. Not yet. I bought some carbide drill bits and going to try to free hand it using my drill on Sunday. I'll let you know if I am successful. Thanks for following up. Have a good weekend!
Success…. I maned up and free handed drilled that f'er. Thanks for your encouragement.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.