JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
goats can be so much fun lucy and ethel

IMG_2157.jpg

Last Edited:
Please welcome Tiki Dog, our new fur buddy. He is 8.5 weeks old, picked him up Sunday from the breeder. He is a sweetheart. Very affectionate and playful.
He is half Alaskan Klee Kai and half American Eskimo Dog. He looks like a little wolf. Adult weight will only be around 30 lbs. He is 6 lbs now.
Good thing we took vacation time from work as we are not getting much sleep. I think puppies are more work than human babies. LOL.

View attachment 661707Tiki 1 by ,

View attachment 661708Tiki 2 by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/167992837@N06/],

View attachment 661709tiki 4 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/167992837@N06/,
What a nice little doggo lol.

For sure, we always wish our pets would last forever. I'm thankful we have memories and photos. Sophee was a rescue dog who was Australian Shepherd and Labrador Retriever. Thanks to all for the great photos.

212.JPG

Thought you might like this.
It just showed up on my phone news feed yesterday.https://youtu.be/6G5ut7K1fKo sorry didn't work see below.

So sorry for your loss. They are very special animals and to me they give you something a human can't. Don't know what it is or how they do it but you know what I am talking about.
Thanks
James

To Westcoastal, Looks like Fred wants you to get a larger wedge for that log. I'm guessing he is a Queensland, intelligent, protective, and loyal. I'm certain you gave him a good life.

This is my girl Bailee, she belonged to my girlfriend.
Bailee was 1/2 Black Lab, 1/2 Border Collie, so smart she was scary and funny.
It's been 16 years since I moved back here. I still miss her.
Her momma had to put her down 4 years ago. Bailee had gone stone deaf and couldn't get around anymore.

1583899851432.jpeg

Kyra, our coyote impersonator:
(Yes, she's standing on the windowsill)

IMG_6552.JPG

IMG_7578.JPG

She's a German, Husky, Malamute mutt and I turned my back on her tonight to get the baby ready for bed and she rushed down stairs and ate my Indian food right out of the skillet. I'm still getting used to having a tall dog. And I hope she has fire-bubblegumz tomorrow. :rolleyes:

View attachment 668379

View attachment 668380

She's a German, Husky, Malamute mutt and I turned my back on her tonight to get the baby ready for bed and she rushed down stairs and ate my Indian food right out of the skillet. I'm still getting used to having a tall dog. And I hope she has fire-bubblegumz tomorrow. :rolleyes:
She's a cutie and looks a bit mischievous :D

View attachment 668379

View attachment 668380

@Hueco
It's got to be the big ears that cause the problems

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class