JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Magpul MOE Handguard & gen2 AFG

ar15_03.jpg

Bought this recently, but just finished outfitting it with accesories. It's a MasterPiece Arms MPC30SSTA. It runs 32 round Sten mags and eats 9mm like candy.

It's not the subgun on the first page.....but it was less than $500 and I've already burned up more ammo than what I spent on the gun, and loving it.

With a 6 inch barrel it's actually pretty accurate right out of the box. I was shooting 2 inch groups with the iron sights at 25ft and about 2 inch groups at 50ft once I put the Holosight on it!

Single shot firing was immidiately over though, once the barrel shroud arrived last week. OMG! I'd really like to own truely selectable fire weapon some day, but for now this is filling the void nicely. I was also pretty impressed with how accurate it can be when correctly bumped!!! Here's a little youtube footage of me bumping it. YouTube - Masterpiece Arms Mac10 9mm

Enjoy

437.jpg

Dave do they have a store front where you can walk in and buy a holster?

I don't really know. They made this one for me the day before I went in to look around. They are about 20 minutes away from me. I would say look them up on line and maybe give them a call. I have them on my Facebook. I'm really liking the compact size and adjust ability of them. Tell them the guy from Facebook with the 1911s gives them a thumbs up. :)
Dave

Ruger 9mm PC9 with 3 boxes of ammo. I bought this from a local guy. You never really see these so I just couldnt pass it up. I will have to take it out and shoot it and determine whether I will keep it or trade/sell it.
P1090596.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The latest is the AR. But I have been trading for a short time and traded for everything else. Traded a glock 23 for the AK, EAA witness P for the Mod 85, FEG Hi-power for the Mod 605, and BLR 7mm-08 for a XD40. The guys I traded with got what they wanted and so did I, good trades all around.
DSCF0915.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top