JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, here is another interview from Feinstein where she says the 2nd amendment does not cover certain weapons like the ones used in Sandy Hook.

Senator Feinstein discusses assault weapons legislation - YouTube

That's another interesting topic. How does Feinstein know what's covered and what's not ? It is basically based on the fact that

a) Federal Assault Weapons ban was allowed to exist for 10 years
b) California Assault Weapons ban is still active
c) A number of other states have similar to CA restrictions

At the same time if we were to perform a legal analysis, we can bring up Miller case. The only problem with this whole thing is in the very system of our laws - government can pass any laws they like, we (people) then have to challenge them in court and get them overturned.

(f) None of the Court's precedents forecloses the Court's interpretation. Neither United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U. S. 542 , nor Presser v. Illinois, 116 U. S. 252 , refutes the individual-rights interpretation. United States v. Miller, 307 U. S. 174 , does not limit the right to keep and bear arms to militia purposes, but rather limits the type of weapon to which the right applies to those used by the militia, i.e., those in common use for lawful purposes. Pp. 47–54.

Anybody (Feinstein maybe?) who would claim AR15 and similar weapon systems are not currently in common use for lawful purposes should be put in a mental institution.

For gods sake, i just saw something that looked to me like a possible model. The guys at the shop seem decent, so i thought i would pass it along just in case. I didn't say this is what's happening. I won't make the mistake again.
Your post is fine,But it scares people and makes them think. These thoughts are unpleasent to them. If this where to come to be it would force many to Shutup, Payup and Putup or StandUp. Maybe list your source? The messanger always gets it, relax and hold your ground.

Kinda funny that I have 2 bolt action rifles that would be "assault weapons" under that excessive description. I still think the press conference with that moron from New York (who should stay in New York), Bloomberg, is claiming the M&P15-22 is an assault rifle is amazing. Just goes to show he hates guns and has no knowledge of them whatsoever, well that or he was just trying to manipulate through fear. I wouldn't be shocked by either. Having been to the Rockaways and New Jersey to do relief work with Team Rubicon for Hurricane Sandy it shocks me that this putz is more concerned with stripping away our rights then helping his own citizens. He probably knows they all hate him for the bubblegum job he did and he wants to grand stand cause he is gonna get voted out.

Your post is fine,But it scares people and makes them think. These thoughts are unpleasent to them. If this where to come to be it would force many to Shutup, Payup and Putup or StandUp. Maybe list your source? The messanger always gets it, relax and hold your ground.

Its a shop called American Outdoors in Dallas Oregon. They posted it on their f Facebook page
And since i use the app on my phone, I'm nor sure how to get the link. It could be complete b.s.but it got me thinking because there is already precedent set for the tax stamp crap for aow's and sbr etc. It seemed to me like a definite possibility. Don't outright ban the weapons, make them too much of a problem and cost to own. I was basically trying to bring that as a possibility to discuss. Seems most everyone is positive that isn't a route that will be taken. Lesson learned on my part.

Does gun hatin' Feinswine even know what weapons her security has? Speculation will only drive prices up further and scare new gun owners from exercising their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. We can no longer fear the government. Be nice, be factual, get new people behind guns, write representatives repeatedly to preserve what rights we have left. Some of the left isn't so brainwashed or against learning something new that they are hopeless. Calmly ignore their rhetoric and do something constructive. Otherwise we all know what will happen and then "what will happen" and I will wholeheartedly, without a thought support the second "what will happen."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top