JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ordered 3k rounds on 2/27/24 and received it all, packaged well, on my doorstep 3/4/24 with free shipping (over $175).

Great communication throughout the entire transaction.

9mm was average price but the 38 & 357 were both better than average and they had what I wanted.

They have a loyalty plan of points that can be applied to future orders.

I recommend BHO with two thumbs up....

Ordered 3k rounds on 2/27/24 and received it all, packaged well, on my doorstep 3/4/24 with free shipping (over $175).

Great communication throughout the entire transaction.

9mm was average price but the 38 & 357 were both better than average and they had what I wanted.

They have a loyalty plan of points that can be applied to future orders.

I recommend BHO with two thumbs up....
They have great prices and to their credit reversed their nonship mags to OR policy once I made them aware of Raschio's final ruling. But the "signature required" issue causes me to not order from them. I don't want to have to deal with that personally. It may not be an issue at all for others. If it wasn't for that I would definitely order from them and had planned to do so.

They have great prices and to their credit reversed their nonship mags to OR policy once I made them aware of Raschio's final ruling. But the "signature required" issue causes me to not order from them. I don't want to have to deal with that personally. It may not be an issue at all for others. If it wasn't for that I would definitely order from them and had planned to do so.
Weird.
When I have ordered from them in the past, I did not have to sign for anything.

They have been good to me the two times that I have used them.

But the "signature required" issue causes me to not order from them.
I hear you, although I really didn't expect it. Seems other places I've ordered from have required a signature, but I come out to find the package on my front porch and the delivery guy long gone. I figured it would be the same for this shipment, but they did require a sig. My wife works from home so she was there for it. I guess on a bright note, it prevents someone porch pirating me or the delivery guy dropping it off, taking a pic and then taking it with them. If you have a day job, I can understand how it would be a pain to try to be available to sign for it though.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top