JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WTF is a Red Zone other than a shading on a map?

Sounds like the place for true patriots to be!!! Try that milkshake sch!t again and see what happens...

Other than potentially life threatening property destroying lawNorder rending conflict between the Sharks & the Jets, this sounds like a social dance card being filled out by the reporter in the OP news article.

How they allow a government identified terrorist group to hold these orginized rallys downtown is beyond me.
I also believe the majority of the antifa demonstrations are comprised of a small number of orginized members, then filled out with hoodlums, homeless, confused, youth and disgruntled malcontents who gear up in black and join the mob to soley do damage and cause chaos for the shear pleasure of lashing out.
Portland needs to pull their card, this is unacceptable.

image.jpg

Why did Ted Wheelers administration issue the permits to competing groups to rally, riot and tie up things on the same day and in proximity to each other.

All the bloodshed is on Wheeler's hands... He's trying to create another Charlotte incident, and the cry will be for more gun control.

Well to me gun control means hitting what I'm aiming at... Period!

its a pretty isolated crap-show. A block or two outside of that zone, and you wouldn't even know whats going on.

Can't outright ban antifa without banning white supremacists, so I guess it just has to go on.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top