JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just cruised through half of the ROSE CITY gun show in portland. Its evident that the promoter is serious about cleaning up the reputation of this peticular location. Noticeably less "other stuf" than at the other shows. The lack of "other stuf" probably explains the few empty tables at the back og the show. However it is still the largest GUN RELATED show I have seem in years.

My feet are complaining that the hall is somewhat bigger. Good thing there are tables and chairs to sit at.

Overall I am impressed. I would rather see a few empty tables than a gunshow full of crap.

Time to finish the trek. Shop til I drop.....

Didn't care for this show, being hot as **** didn't help the fact that it was in the old hall. Aren't the newer halls AC'd? And I wonder if it was the older hall, but it seemed dark in there. I don't recall it being that poorly lighted even during the sportsman show.

And while there someone apparently jacked a high buck sako with a good scope from Keiths? Pretty ballsy with all the security and LEOs around.

The hall sucks. Working there all day, the heat started to get to me. Can't wait to get back to the AC'ed halls. Nice move on the food vendors part selling water for $3/bottle... lame.

That being said, there was some cool stuff to see. Lots of used gun vendors and new guns, ammo deals to be found. Even saw some of the better H&R 22 revolvers for ~$150. It's nice that there are less junk vendors this time around.

Yes, Surplus Ammo sells 5.45 cases and tins. Also .50-cal cans. Come pay them a visit and if you're looking for a firearm, turn around and come say hi to us at J&B firearms against the back wall.

Enjoy.

I was there all day Sat. and thought it was the worst show I have ever been to. No people and few guns comming through the door. No AC and too hot for the customers. Glad I didn't have to go back today.

jj

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads