JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All eyeglass lenses have met safety requirements for decades now, glass is used rarely now. Any optomitrist can give you a the style and tint you desire. I dodn't understand the question.

Need some new Rx glasses and wanted to get some that were also usable for shooting.

Any recommendations for Portland area optometrists that know shooters requirements?

Thanks!

Read
Bullseye Shooting for the Eyecare Professional
Norman H. Wong, OD

This will educate you that your question is a good one.
I have found Water Tower Vision willing to work with me. Keeping the front site clear with good head position is important and bi/tri focal blended lenses allow for this. You may even want a 2nd pair of glasses for tactical and shooting needs.
Click Here for a Printer Friendly Version of this Article

Dr Egert in Oregon City was really easy to work with. When I first went to see him he asked if I was a shooter. I prepared to blast him for being on of those anti gun docs when he said that he needed to know as it makes a difference in how he sets up the prescription :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top