JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Poncho liners rock! I don't know what it is about the feel of them but it's better than any light blanket I've ever used. I never had one while I was enlisted but I recently bought two, one as a Christmas gift for the tomboy daughter and one for myself. We both love them! Should have another one on the front porch (with a couple of USGI ponchos) when I get home. Can't go wrong with a Winston-Salem Industries for the Blind woobie!

This is the guy I bought the first two from. They looked practically new.

US ARMY ACU WET WEATHER PONCHO LINER | eBay

Kitty Kitty Kat Kat loves her woobie!

20170117_0018431_zpstgjsfzev.jpg

Last Edited:
The closest I ever got to Ranger status was an award for the Ranger Elite certificate running 50 miles in basic training. Pretty freakin groovy eh?;)

20170120_202819_001.jpg

20170120_202935.jpg

Yeah, it was a REAL run for your life cause if our Drill Sargents caught us slacking we was runnin for our lives!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

Last Edited:
The closest I ever got to Ranger status was an award for the Ranger Elite certificate running 50 miles in basic training. Pretty freakin groovy eh?;)

View attachment 336615

View attachment 336616

Yeah, it was a REAL run for your life cause if our Drill Sargents caught us slacking we was runnin for our lives!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

I did the final qualifying 2 mile run in Basic with a badly pulled groin muscle. Hurting like hell and limping I ran it because I did NOT want to be held back. Hell no! Completed the run hobbling the whole way. I think they just liked that I sucked it up without complaining.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top