JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Poncho liners rock! I don't know what it is about the feel of them but it's better than any light blanket I've ever used. I never had one while I was enlisted but I recently bought two, one as a Christmas gift for the tomboy daughter and one for myself. We both love them! Should have another one on the front porch (with a couple of USGI ponchos) when I get home. Can't go wrong with a Winston-Salem Industries for the Blind woobie!

This is the guy I bought the first two from. They looked practically new.

US ARMY ACU WET WEATHER PONCHO LINER | eBay

Kitty Kitty Kat Kat loves her woobie!

20170117_0018431_zpstgjsfzev.jpg

Last Edited:
The closest I ever got to Ranger status was an award for the Ranger Elite certificate running 50 miles in basic training. Pretty freakin groovy eh?;)

20170120_202819_001.jpg

20170120_202935.jpg

Yeah, it was a REAL run for your life cause if our Drill Sargents caught us slacking we was runnin for our lives!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

Last Edited:
The closest I ever got to Ranger status was an award for the Ranger Elite certificate running 50 miles in basic training. Pretty freakin groovy eh?;)

View attachment 336615

View attachment 336616

Yeah, it was a REAL run for your life cause if our Drill Sargents caught us slacking we was runnin for our lives!!!!:eek::eek::eek::D

I did the final qualifying 2 mile run in Basic with a badly pulled groin muscle. Hurting like hell and limping I ran it because I did NOT want to be held back. Hell no! Completed the run hobbling the whole way. I think they just liked that I sucked it up without complaining.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top