JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I sure hope the ones I bought hold 17. :D
Get the optional accessory if needed...
w=0&h=kvkWc3K1KchPF-wJV8WDa4pxe1Q8mBSRIKRsr-1tPro=.jpg

I can't guarantee that you'll get that 15th round in, but I use this for all my double stack mags now.
About $25
And watch out for counterfeits, the genuine is made in Israel.
I looked around online and it appears that they are going for $35 now, plus shipping. Guess I will check Sportsman's Warehouse next time I am there, maybe I can scoop one up and save shipping cost. That way, I can just load all my magazines before I head to the range and really make short work of Glock practice time.

I tested 4 of mine a few days ago. They ran fine, but seemed difficult to load to full 15 round capacity. Anyone else share similar, or is my arthritis from my knees and back creeping into my hands and fingers?
Same. The springs are pretty stiff out of the box, but they do seem to have lightened up a bit after sitting loaded a week or so. Of course... I cheat and use a maglula so it''s not all that prohibitively difficult.

"P"ro tip... Strike Industries EMP +5 works on a P80-PFC9-Mag-15 (Glock 19).
And the mags are still on sale back at 8.99.
Selection_001.jpg

Finally ran the 4 P80 G17 mags. Flawless, all around. Ran my new KKM G17 barrel with the 4 P80's and 3 Glock mags with a mix of cheap reman ammo, and Speer 124gr Gold Dot (time to swap out the defense ammo). Shot well...very well. No FTF, no issues. Zero.. Off topic, but my dear wife shot her G43x great, S15 mags also seem solid and very reliable. But...for $9.00 each at Midway, the P80's seem like winners. Get some as spares, at least, before the door slams. Very easy to recommend.

Have you tried magpul? I'm in the market
Yup! For years and still own a bunch. Well... I should say... my kids do. I've tried several 3rd-party mags but haven't found any I cared to keep. They get passed down to the kids for range mags. I would say though that magpuls were at the top of the stack for my preferred 3rd-party.

The Poly80 mags are the first 3rd-party I intend to keep for myself (with the exception of the 2 one of the boys talked me out of) and went back to pick up a second larger quantity order than the first test run of 4 mags.

That said... they are for the 9mm's, which aren't a main carry/defense handgun for me. I Haven't had them long enough or run them hard enough to say I would trust them as much as an OEM, but they are pretty dang sweet and practically cheap as dirt.

I wouldn't hestitate to recommend them for those budget minded folks as a significant improvemnt over any other 3rd-party mag I've run across. I am still a solid believer though that, if it is at all practical, and in a primary defensive firearm.. OEM's are obviously preferrable. Or.. at least OEM's on your first 3 mag loadouts.

Last Edited:
Yup! For years and still own a bunch. Well... I should say... my kids do. I've tried several 3rd-party mags but haven't found any I cared to keep. They get passed down to the kids for range mags. I would say though that magpuls were at the top of the stack for my preferred 3rd-party.

The Poly80 mags are the first 3rd-party I intend to keep for myself (with the exception of the 2 one of the boys talked me out of) and went back to pick up a second larger quantity order than the first test run of 4 mags.

That said... they are for the 9mm's, which aren't a main carry/defense handgun for me. I Haven't had them long enough or run them hard enough to say I would trust them as much as an OEM, but they are pretty dang sweet and practically cheap as dirt.

I wouldn't hestitate to recommend them for those budget minded folks as a significant improvemnt over any other 3rd-party mag I've run across. I am still a solid believer though that, if it is at all practical, and in a primary defensive firearm.. OEM's are obviously preferrable. Or.. at least OEM's on your first 3 mag loadouts.
Thank you… my choice first is factory for our primaries. I'm just starting to dabble in the "clone type platforms", and budget is the word.

I'm just starting to dabble in the "clone type platforms", and budget is the word.
Those poly80's are perfect then. Definately budget friendly and look, feel and perform nearly pretty much identically to OEM's. The test being "long term reliability", which I can't speak on, but so far they are highly impressive.

Have you tried magpul? I'm in the market
I've got some and they run fine. OEM only for duty, Magpul for the range, P80's...jury is out. The thing i like about the P80's is they're built like the Glock OEM; polymer over steel. Magpul is a synthetic mag, but it seems like a good one.

Only downside for me with the poly 80's is the ETS (stripper type) loader I use won't work since the poly 80 mag has an extra metal lip that sticks up at the projectile side of the mag. Which glock and all other glock compatible DO NOT have, SO the loader jams the cartridge projectile into that and jams and ruins my boolats in the process. So. Theyre ok for backup and price wise fine. OEM is always best for reliability especially if life dependent. Amend 2 has been my cheap go to's fo plinky plinky pew pew fun.

These are 10rounders, I don't understand the moisture levels here for a cheapie 10rnd mag, did I miss something?
You may be looking at the wrong listing. They have 15 and 17rnd (G19, G17) as well.

At the moment it looks like they are out of G17 17rnd mags, still have G19 15rnd (10rnd in both sizes) but all of them are marked "clearance" and the G17's 17rnd are "not available, one time run".

Makes you wonder if that's the end of them... for awhile(?)

I picked up a couple of 10rounders cause once (like... Probably Next year, also... Already banned in Wa.) standard mags are banned, tbe price of good 10 rounders will jump.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top