JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In the FWIW department, I ONLY carry Glock OEM for defense, but I've got a handful of PMags for range, plinking, etc. Always felt the Magpul's were and are quite good. Back on topic, if those are good, that's a very decent price.

In the FWIW department, I ONLY carry Glock OEM for defense, but I've got a handful of PMags for range, plinking, etc. Always felt the Magpul's were and are quite good. Back on topic, if those are good, that's a very decent price.
Keep in mind that thing that makes these stand out is that they're steel lined, like a genuine Glock mag.
If they are reliable, that's an outstanding deal.
Polymer 80 is getting into manufacturing more and more.

I went ahead and ordered four. At that price, and with the hammer coming down, it seemed a reasonable risk.

Noticed this while I was on the page;

"...One Time Offers represent special one-time purchases where MidwayUSA has negotiated a reduced price and then passed the savings on to the Customer. One Time Offers have limited quantities available and usually once they are sold out, they are not offered again..."

4 seems about right for a first new product trial run. Looks promising and more than decent price... IF... they perform. We'll find out.

Side note. The G19's are on for the same price point, too.

Thanks for sharing.

Looks like these may be made by KCI for Polymer 80, according to interwebbing I read overnight. Forgot where I read such, so no linky linky.

KCI mags are supposed to be reasonably decent inexpensive alternatives for Glocks users. According to interwebs.

-Don't own any Glocks, nothing wrong with them. Just don't own any. So there's that.

Looks like these may be made by KCI for Polymer 80, according to interwebbing I read overnight. Forgot where I read such, so no linky linky.

KCI mags are supposed to be reasonably decent inexpensive alternatives for Glocks users. According to interwebs.

-Don't own any Glocks, nothing wrong with them. Just don't own any. So there's that.
KCI magazines are made in Korea, I believe.
These P80 magazines are allegedly made in the USA, according the MidwayUSA description.

1648311622523.png

Looks like these may be made by KCI ....

KCI mags are supposed to be reasonably decent...
Sure hope not. The couple KCI's I tried back when somehow fell prey to an impromptu, "I wonder how much heat it takes to melt polymer... and do they burn?" moment of curiosity.

(More than you might think and yes... it burns) ;)

dont forget that when they ban normal mags here the price of the 10 rounders will jump from the new demand....

Is midways site working for anyone? I have tried repeatedly to order. I can get to "Rifle Parts", but it won't populate. Been trying for a couple days now.

Is midways site working for anyone? I have tried repeatedly to order. I can get to "Rifle Parts", but it won't populate. Been trying for a couple days now.
Working just fine for me. Maybe clear your browser cache and-or reboot your computer?

@TTSX- Sounds like the voice of experience. Thanks for the tip! 😉

Not sure how to delete the cookies for the site, but that's the only thing yet to try.

Will just call them on Monday as they have a killer deal on Scorpion mags & I'd like a few more.

It is odd though, have never had a problem prior to this week.

Not sure how to delete the cookies for the site, but that's the only thing yet to try.
what is your browser?

assuming Chrome:

close any window/tab with Midway site open in it. If you don't do this before deleting the cookies, then deleting the cookies beforehand will have little to no effect because most sites will create cookies when you close a browser window for the site.

in the upper right corner of the browser is three vertical dots
click on the dots and a menu will appear
select "settings"
this will open a new tab with settings options
enter "cookies" in the search field in that tab
under "security and privacy" you will see some options for deleting cookies
select "Cookies and other site data"
scroll down and select "see all cookies and site data"
it will take some time to load the data
in the upper right corner of that list there is a "search cookies" field
enter the main name "midway" and it will give you at least a partial list of cookies for midwayusa.com
for each cookie for the site, there will be a trash can icon on the right - you can use it to delete that cookie

after you are done, you need to close all copies of Chrome to have the deletion take effect.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top