JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Polymer80 is selling through their parent company Delta Team Tactical. Promo pricing on the cheap and free shipping on 80% frames.

For those not aware, they are part of the current lawsuit against the alphabets/brandons new rule on "ghost guns" and received injunction relief for their company and their customers. The legal battle continue!! I don't have a current project in mind, but I'm sure I can come up with something :s0155:

I DO want to support them though and help with their legal expenses on my behalf. I'm buyin!! (...and at 100 bones/ea delivered... it's an excellent deal to boot!)

Single stacks on for $89.99!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I know they will be from DTT soon, but you're right. It doesn't look like they have them listed yet. Polymer80 has been selling them through kaw valley since the new rule went in effect though.

I've always wanted to do one of these because I'm a tinkerer by heart. I wish I could find a sure bet source of a jig first and then I'd get one. But, I'm not sure they can be finished without one. Sorry to clog your thread but I got a little excited.

I've always wanted to do one of these because I'm a tinkerer by heart. I wish I could find a sure bet source of a jig first and then I'd get one. But, I'm not sure they can be finished without one. Sorry to clog your thread but I got a little excited.
No worries! It's a valid point and you do kinda need one. Mainly the pin holes that needs it. You can get one from KV, gunbroker or other similar might have one... I know some folks are 3D printing their own, but I don't know where to get the print file for them without research.

You might be able to post a "wanted" ad here for less or get someone to loan you one for the 2min it takes to drill your holes. :s0155:

Looking around a bit I saw this 3D printed p80 drill guide. A few reviews and a couple YT's on it seem to check out. $10 and $4.26 shipped to OR.

It's an option, but personally, I would stick with the red cookie cutters simply for "go with what you know". I know the cookie cutters are 100%.

To be fair though... as long as it shows where the holes are supposed to go, I don't see how it could matter much. It's not rocket science.

Last Edited:
Another way to look at it... you only need to buy one jig for multiple builds. When you're done with it... it's resaleable. IMHO, selling them seperately isn't such a bad deal now that you can pick up frames more affordably without the added expense of a jig included... if you need one or not.

Silver linings(?)

That was pretty quick. All arrived and looks good! I just wish they didn't email notification bomb a guy. Musta got 2 order status updates, 3 shipped notifications, 2 "out for delivery" notices, 2 "delivered" notices and just got a "delivered. How did we do?" email.

Sheesh!! Worse than OP!! 🤣

Was going to order a frame but after scrolling down through link it says Washington state is one they won't ship to.
Unfortunately, yes. WA powers that be decided you can't be trusted to exercise your inalienable rights protected by the constituiton and highest court in the land.

What did you doooooo??? :s0140:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top