JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Poly 80 website says late April to may shipping. So for OR residents that would arrive after the ban so they wouldn't ship, correct?
That would be my guess. If there is a prohibitve law active at that time within the state... they wouldn't.

The other thing to consider too is that if the appeal is successful and the ruling reversed... they won't ship either. For OR residents, it may be that having an out of state family member buy one, betting that the injunction won't be lifted and then holding onto it if or when the OR ban is enjoined. Alternatively, there is always the option to have it serialized... and under the OR measure... you'll have a year to get that done.

I really don't need any, and there are definately some "ifs" involved of actually ever even having the order fulfilled... however... I'm not out anything if the order get's cancelled, I think it's good to support poly80 and in a way... ordering one is at least a symbolic middle finger toward the alphabet.

If all goes well, it's certainly a great price and the jigs included.

YMMV

Repost.

This deal is not what it seems @FireArm These are the crap version that P80 had to make to keep the AFT happy. They do not include the jig and require a lot of extra work. Since P80 recently got an injunction, they will be selling the original versions (AKA not the 79% crap version) for $99 pre order, then going to the regular $160 price. By the time they begin shipping I fully expect HB2005 will pass and any orders will then be denied shipment to Oregon.

Here is what the 79% version looks like if you want that garbage, which everybody will soon be selling for next to nothing, then $60 is a good deal.

Last Edited:
@Yarome, Right. I was referencing the Delta Team Tactical link you posted above. Hence me directing the comment to FireArm and referencing the $60 deal.
The link you provided in post 11, is to the bridged version and should not be confused with the P80 "unbridged" version, from polymer80.com for $99.

edit:
(I also see they are providing some "unbridged" versions on that link without jigs for more $)

Last Edited:
Polymer80 sent out a notice earlier that some of the presale items are already shipping far ahead of schedule. Will they make it in time before the OR measure is law? I dunno, but it's more hopeful if they are so far ahead of schedule already.

Not forgetting too that their poly80 webside now has some orginal style (no bridge) frame only options on presale specials too for $70 + free ship. If you already have a jig, that's not a bad deal.

I've had some interesting back and forth comms with poly80. The nutshell: They are aware of the pending OR bill but haven't really been keeping up on it's progress nor had paid it specific attention.

For those that recently ordered from them, they are still having delays ramping the supply chain back up again, but many orders are shipping ahead of schedule that they noted as part of the presale/post injunction sale.

That said, I had a follow-up phone convo with them today and they agreed to speak to their shipping department and prioritize OR resident orders.

Just a FYI.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top