JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
In the bottom right corner of the poll window, there are two toggles: Cast Vote and View Results.

View attachment 1210772
Click the View Results toggle and you will see the results of the "poll" without having to cast a vote for gun control.
But can we see who voted for each hopeful infringement? :s0158:

Does anyone remember on this very forum when the shoe was on the other foot during the O years? A lot of good members here left voluntarily or were banned.
Stick a fork in me.

Last Edited:
@VanceInWA if I'm wrong about you and you're NOT a gun-grabber troll, maybe next time consider adding a "None Of The Above" and/or an "OTHER - explain in post" option. That one simple change would give you a LOT more street cred among those of us who are fed up with bullcrap from people who have a discussion stance of "what's mine is MINE but what's YOURS is negotiable" regarding a specifically enumerated Constitutionally-protected right.

Otherwise, it just looks like a lazy copypasta straight from their "talking points" handbook.

Last Edited:
Nothing good ever comes of these trollpolls, or the people who post 'em. Ellen Ripley Time, take off and nuke it from orbit...
Only way to be sure-Ripley.jpg

I also vote to voluntarily castrate myself, because you never know! With all these weiners out here, we are at risk 24/7.

To be fair, some of those measures do make sense. If you asked me this question in 2015, I'd probably support a lot of it. But my eyes have been opened, and I believe now that our right to bear arms uninfringed is the most important thing we got going. So I abstain from this vote 😄

I sincerely believe the second amendment is the last wall holding up our freedom. I mean, look at the first amendment... if you are a conservative, you might as well be a second class citizen. Now that is scary.

Last Edited:
I also vote to voluntarily castrate myself, because you never know! With all these weiners out here, we are at risk 24/7.

To be fair, some of those measures do make sense. If you asked me this question in 2015, I'd probably support a lot of it. But my eyes have been opened, and I believe now that our right to bear arms uninfringed is the most important thing we got going. So I abstain from this vote 😄

I sincerely believe the second amendment is the last wall holding up our freedom. I mean, look at the first amendment... if you are a conservative, you might as well be a second class citizen. Now that is scary.
Sadly the main reason we have the mess we have now is too many, WAY too many gun owners support compromise. Some do it because they "think" their guns are safe if they support the compromise. Others just do not care and pay NO attention. Until they find some "new law" went in that effects them. They did not pay attention, did not bother to vote but, boy are they mad now.:eek:
The real problem and solution of course is easy and NEVER used. Simply enforce laws. Punish crime and you get less. Support crime while punishing those who do not commit crime? You get what we have now. Keep hoping more will wake up before its too late. I am starting to lose much hope in common sense sadly.

(As of this post)37 people just joined this site to vote on the poll, so an anti can then link to this thread and state:

"See, even plenty of responsible gun-owners on a popular firearms forum support these nonsensical restrictions that further lessen law-abiding citizens' right to acquire and possess firearms."

Not having a 'None of the Above' option makes the poll flawed. I guarantee it would garner the most votes by a large margin.

Antis won't ever stop with restrictions. The time for 'compromise' has long passed. We as responsible law-abiding citizens have been watching our rights be 'compromised' for decades on end; with more and more draconian laws that haven't done a damn thing that they were sold to the people as intended to do. In fact, a solid case could be made that we've all been made less-safe by the enactment of so-called designated 'gun-free' zones where law-abiding citizens aren't even allowed to protect themselves. The blood of the innocent is on the hands of the antis every time one of these designated 'gun-free' zones is targeted by a psychopath.

'Compromise' is a two-way street. Antis have merely taken and taken and taken; giving nothing in return.

So NO!!!

Go troll your garbage somewhere else.

I'm not a communist but Marxist Communism is very clear when it comes to individual possession of arms.
Some Marxist-Leninists were clear only certain individuals could possess arms:

"If the opposition disarms, all is well and good. If it refuses to disarm, we shall disarm it ourselves." — Joseph Stalin, "The Political Report of the Central Committee", The Fifteenth Congress of the CPSU (delivered December 7, 1927)​

Whoops this was supposed to be a quote, but I screwed it up lol

I agree, people are simply blaming guns for a much more serious issue. Like mental health, crime going unpunished, our media constantly fueling the fire, the huge divide between political parties, and so much more. I mean, its not like ARs were invented 3 years ago.

I think we've reached a point where people are starting to snap.

And punishing law-abiding citizens who did nothing wrong, is apparently a good answer.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads