JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't see anything wrong with this. They have an entire line of zombie targets, and one happens to be a female. I do have to question the accuracy of the representation. Would zombies bleed red blood if shot? I think it would start to lose the red color the longer they have been reanimated :)

Dead eye, I think the headline should read "Company selling images of pregnant women, children, and the elderly to DHS as firearms training."

No hesitation indeed.

Personally I think the police need to learn how to hesitate, especially up in Portland.

As far as zombie targets go, I've never been a fan.

Guns are serious, not games.

Yes, they're fun, but they're still serious.

This one has been causing quite a stir at recently because he looks very familiar to some people. Those non traditional targets of Americans are a little disturbing. I've seen the bad guy w/hostage ones but a Mom with a kid? The armed old folks remind me of a few people I know LOL!

I'll bet if they put an NRA shirt on them the lamestream media would fall all over themselves to help sell them!

Probably even some "members" here would buy them just to take potshots at the NRA.

They are missing an opportunity by not making an "ex-boyfried or ex-husband" zombie target. That one could attract more female shooters!

I wonder how the feminist anti-gun crowd would feel about that one?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top