JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Un-freaking believable...I don't use cabelas, bass pro or sportsman but these types of stories just burns my backside.

Dan
From the State that elected Biden to the Senate in his earlier career :rolleyes:

It's like charging Haynes T-shirts for men who actually beat their wives but letting the husband's off. It's obviously the T-shirt makers fault 🙄.

Can we at the minimum go back to an unbiased court system? That shouldn't be asking for much.

It's like charging Haynes T-shirts for men who actually beat their wives but letting the husband's off. It's obviously the T-shirt makers fault 🙄.

Can we at the minimum go back to an unbiased court system? That shouldn't be asking for much.
Can we also go back to elected AGs and police commissioners and not politically appointed by whichever Party in power?

Edit. Oregon was trying to make County Sheriff positions appointed positions and not elected positions.

But, But, but.....doesn't CA have a similar law? I mean the REQUIREMENT to keep ammo behind the counter and not on the sales floor. Rrrrrright......that would be, PAR FOR THE COURSE for CA. Of course.....I could be wrong. Maybe, it didn't PASS.

Though, I can also remember that there might have been other similar STUPID LAWS proposed in other jurisdictions too.

IF NOT....some idiot.....will be along shortly, with a proposal for WA and OR.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads