JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've used these apps myself. Some police channels have alot of activity. Used to have a real scanner where I worked. Interesting hearing the fire calls and other stuff too.

Nice link......BEWARE OF THE LINK!

I'm kind of computer stupid. That link put some CRAP on my computer. It changed my home page, I was able to get it back to NWFA though. NOW, when I'm reading, there will be an underlined word, if I pass the cursor ove the word I get a pop-up on the screen that says to "CLICK AND WIN A PRIZE"!

What GARBAGE, thanks for that!:s0155:

Mike

Nice link......BEWARE OF THE LINK!

I'm kind of computer stupid. That link put some CRAP on my computer. It changed my home page, I was able to get it back to NWFA though. NOW, when I'm reading, there will be an underlined word, if I pass the cursor ove the word I get a pop-up on the screen that says to "CLICK AND WIN A PRIZE"!

Mike

Must be something with your system. I am running AVAST and Microsoft Security Essentials and navigated to the link with no problems. I got no warnings from any of my anit-virus/anti-Malware software, or my browsers. And my home page I use is still my home page, no underlined words or anything. I and other friends have used radio reference in the past with no problems.

Mike

Sorry you had a problem, I've never had any issues with Radio Reference. Maybe your first statement is the correct diagnosis.;)

Sorry you had a problem, I've never had any issues with Radio Reference. Maybe your first statement is the correct diagnosis.;)

Your last sentence....Indeed! I removed the "Free Download" program, whatever that was. Now I have this "Text Enhance" rubbish that underlines a word in the text, here and there, and when you put the cursor over the word a window pops up and says "Click to win an I-Pad", or some other thing.

I always loved my scanner before they changed the frequency all those years ago. I live in semi-inner North East Portland!

Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads